Why would she text me?

My ex girlfriend texted me after 4 month of no contact zone.only 2 word I'm sorry. What kind of sh*t is this?

I had a class with her for college. She texted me sit in front of me and I rold nah I'll just sit behind you. Then after class she said she was mad, I ask her why. Then she said never mind don't worry about it. I told her let me make it up to you. She told me no, it was really immature. Then the next day she was flrting with this guy in class. I got jealous but I didn't say anything, I had to leave early cause I had a job.
Then everyday since then she would leave class with him. So I eventually got mad and ask her if she was dating this new guy. She told me hell no, he's just a friend. After all that I was just tired of it all so I never contact her after that. It's been about 4 weeks now. She texted me 2 words I'm sorry. But I'm dating someone else now, so I just didn't reply to her. But I just want to know what she wants from me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't care then just delete it & move on with your life, but if you care then text her back?

• That's what I did, but I'm not the kind of guy to hurt girls feelings.

What Girls Said 6

• All of it sounds immature...on both parts. Her getting upset about you declining to sit in front of her,and YOU asking about whether or not she is dating this new guy...and then getting upset about it and not speaking to her.And if she is dating this new guy,so what! You two aren't dating,so why be jealous?

Also,she was probably trying to talk to you or connect with you some way by asking you to sit in front of her.By you declining,you likely hurt her feelings.Its probable she felt rejected.Even though she probably just wanted to talk to you.

It all sounds so immature honestly.She probably reached out via text because she still wants to connect with you.You can either continue to ignore her,like you have ALREADY done,or you can just be honest and say you are dating another gal...which will probably result in more anger and sadness on her or your behalf.There is no win win here because both of you behaved immaturely,and now you are at this point.

• I was dating her, that's why I asked her in jealous mode what you dumping me for this new guy now?

• Please provide more back information on your question.

• New info had been provided

• Why did you guys stop talking in the first place?

• New update have been provided thanks for your time.

• Oh it's simple.

She has realized that she still likes you.

• she likes you

• "What kind of sh*t is this?" ha ha that made me laugh.

Did she break up with you?

• We never actually said anything about breaking up, I just stop talking to her overall because it was just too immature. Mad over a no I don't want to sit in front of you? Wtf?

What Guys Said 0