Ex has naked pictures of me...

OK, so about 9-12 months ago me and my ex used to have Skype time in which we would get naked in front of each other...

Anyway, he's just text me totally out of the blue asking 'how I would react' if he showed his friends the naked photos he took when we used to chat online. I basically messaged back saying don't you dare to which he hasn't responded.

I'm seriously worried now, I desperately need some advice everyone!

Most Helpful Guy

• you should ALWAYS consider it a possibility , even a given that your SO is gonna show it to his best bro friends if he were to ever get pics. I mean... I've seen pics of my best friends wife naked (he's in army and it was pics she sent him before they got married).

It's like a guy thing to show off your Girlfriend if you ever get a chance. Chances are, they've seen them already and he was retarded in telling you

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him if he wants to play games, your going to Photoshop his d*** on one of the pictures you have of him so it looks to be 1" & your going to show everyone you know. Even if you don't have his pics, he don't know that.

He's an ass & you should do it anyway. You'll come out on top.

• Maybe you learned your lesson. I hope he does show people and that gets girls to stop doing that, but can't hope too much for that. It's not like girls are all that smart with this kind of thing.

• You could decide to press charges I suppose, but not sure how well that would turn out for you.

What Girls Said 2

• Thats the thing you can't trust ANYONE when it comes to naked photos... I trust my boyfriend that he would never do that but it did cross my mind few times but am pretty sure he wouldnt.

I think you should send him a message saying ( He should grow up and respect what you both had and that he needs to be a decent man and not do those childish things because you did those things with him out of trust and he should betray your trust, and tell him if he does you will get back to him one way or another but you sure wish he wouldn't go that low...)

If he doesn't respond call him and ask him, he would lie even if he did show it to his friends but don't go playing games photoshopping anything because you don't wanna play with fire... You don't want your pictures online do you... So play it safe!

• It's out of your control. If he's text you that he's a jerk and is going to show them anyway. You can't really do anything about it. Just be more careful who you give naked pictures too next time.