How do I flirtatiously let him know I'm interested?

It's been about a week and a half since our last date. I'm interested in seeing him again. What kind of text would be a flirtatious open door? I want to let him know I'm interested, but not directly ask him on another date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Text him "where's my ring, yo?"

Or write a long, intricate description of what you'd do to him in bed in a 3rd person and then apologize profusely in a follow-up text that you meant to send it to your girlfriend and to please - PLEASE ignore it and make nothing of it and forget the whole thing and ever meeting you

;) kidding. but both are great if you have the cojones, because they wold attract the confident guys with a perfect sense of humor and scare off sh*tless every other male

What Guys Said 9

• Hahaha, I remember having a long conversation with my friend who received ambiguous texts from a girl he was dating and wondering if she really liked him or was just being friendly.

You could try to be flirty and risk saying something that is ambiguous or sarcastic sounding (and possibly make him think he's wasting precious time on a girl who doesn't care for him if you don't word it correctly), or you could say "let's get some food this weekend" and probably get him to respond immediately.

Also, if a guy says he's busy -he really is- so don't take it personally and think he isn't interested anymore. He will probably jump on the chance to reschedule for another day.

• If you know where you want to go, tell him that you've heard of this cool place that you've really wanted to try. You don't necessarily have to ask him along, just leave at you've wanted to try the place. He may get the idea. If not then you may have to be a bit more blunt.

• You can always send a quick message asking how he is.

I always like to chase and be chased. It works both ways. It tells the other that your interested.

Good luck.

• Gah, sick of seeing this kind of post from girls. Just ask him out yourself. Don't be all about trying to lead a guy into doing something. If you want something then try and take actual action.

• I am taking initiative. I have asked him to join me at a reading, to a pub, on a walk, to the movies, etc -- all which have been great dates. Just looking for some advice on how to test the waters on his end.

• Start with a casual "Hey". Continue talking for a while then ask him something like, "Do you want to hang out sometime?". Or you could be direct, this would tell him that you really like him.

• say "i have always wanted a nice handsome man to take me to do X for a whole day. But I don't know if there will ever be someone sweet and special enough to do that sigh" and then text a wink ";)"

• why the downvote!

• you know whoever downvoted me that's really rude. I made a sincere attempt to help the question asker and didn't say anything offensive or ignorant. Whoever you are shame on you, you make this site look bad

• If it was you qa well eff you I really tried to help you out! How dare you be such a scoundrel as to ask a question and not appreciate the effort of those who sincerely try to help. If it was you you have the maturity of a twelve year old spoiled brat

• 'if you were to take me out for dinner what would you order for me that you think I would really love?' and lead him on to adate

• just say something like "ive been wanting to see such and such". if he's into you, he'll set up another date (doesn't have to be a movie)

• randomly fit it into one of the conversations you are having then ask if he feels the same way.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask him out

Tell him you're dying to try some restaurant and invite him along

It's casual no pressure way of asking him out without asking him out