Girls, would you refuse to date a guy because he has facial hair?

No matter what his personality is like? does a guy have to be clean shaven or no date?

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

• Why not?

• "No" meaning no,I would not refuse to date a guy because he has facial hair.He a man.Having some hair is normal.

What Girls Said 9

• heck no, my boyfriend has facial hair, and I'm not talking about the whole long beard & mustache, but a little, & I like it. although it can get scratchy and hurt sometimes. & NO MUSTACHES, it looks weird when there's a little bit of hair there.

• I prefer no facial hair because it'd feel very very very itchy if there is kissing in the future. I like guys to look clean. A little bit might look good on some guys, but on others it doesn't look as appealing. Personality definitely matters most, but there must be some sort of physical attraction at the beginning.

• so you would refuse to date a guy simply because of his facial hair?

• nah I wouldn't, some people actually look quite good with it.

• All girls are different. I personally don't mind if a guy has facial hair or not, the personality is what matters. However, I wouldn't want a guy with a really long scruffy beard and mustache, it'd get annoying. But some girls do love facial hair so it just all depends on the type of female she is.

• I wouldn't.

• You wouldn't refuse or you wouldn't date the guy?

• Sorry, I wouldn't refuse to date a guy because he has facial hair. That's sort of mean and personality is what counts.

• no way! lol

• I like facial hair on a guy if its well kept and he's hot

• what if he's just average would you date him with facial hair?

• That's really superficial.

• I wouldn't that's shallow, yeah I would prefer the guy to be clean shaven, but there's something about the scruffy look that is really sexy on some guys.

• Personally yes, because I dislike facial hair; off course this is me not including the personality,otherwise it really depends.

What Guys Said 1

• depends on the facial hair mate

wrong: link

right: link