What's something good to talk about on a first date?

As much as I don't want it to be awkward I know it will be. Anything specific I should ask him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you're generally actually interested in the person, you shouldn't run out of great questions. Get as personal as you can get because dates are real all about getting to know someone. It doesn't have to be awkward if you simply ask him things you really, really want to know.

I'm not sure how much you already know about him, so if you don't know little things like how many siblings he has, or what he's doing in school or want to eventually do with his life, that's a good start.

Talk about your interests and ask him what his are. And when the conversation seems to stall...flirt. It's also fun to put them on the spot. Ask him what made him decide to go out with you?

If he asks you any questions, make sure you answer with more than a yes or no. It helps keep the conversation moving if you give him things to talk about as well. If you run out of things to say at any time...just smile. It helps make lulls in conversation more like...quiet moments. Those aren't the worst.

I wish you luck!

• What ever comes up. His hobbies what he does for fun. Favorite movies, etc. If there is chemistry and a connection the conversation will flow.