Lack of communication?

So I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months now and he really likes me and we drive each other crazy but in a good way and I can feel in my heart that he wants me, mind, body and soul, but lately there seems to be a lack in communication and I don't know why.

It all started on Friday and he was going to come over and stay the night (its 1.5 hours drive) and we were texting each other about the time he was coming, then I got the day off work early and let him know and he said he was still at his place cos a family member that he lives with got expelled from school and he had to wait for the dad to pick the nephew up. I asked him to let me know when he was leaving and he said he would so while I waited I cleaned the house to make time fly. A few hours later I hadn't heard anything so I messaged him asking when he thought he'd be leaving. I didn't get a reply so I called him but he didn't pick up. I was a bit upset and disappointed as I'd really been looking forward to seeing him all day.

The next day I rang him but he didn't pick up so I messaged him saying I was going to drive to see him as I couldn't get onto him, in a hope that he would get back to me. I hadn't been to his place before either. I started driving and got down there to be greeted by the nephew who told me his uncle moved out the night before cos they had an argument and he went back to his parents place. He didn't tell me the address but I looked up the surname in the phone book and found it in the town he moved back to. There were the contact numbers for his parents too so I called them but they all went straight to message bank. However, after a few minutes one of the parents messaged me back from one of the numbers asking who it was, I said it was a friend of their son and I was sorry to bother her but we were in contact the night before and I was worried about him cos he hadn't called me back in regards to what happened. She said it was alright and she was out at the time so she didn't know where he was. I said it was OK but could she please pass on to him to contact me asap. About 5 minutes later he messaged me asking where I was. I told him where and he said to let him know when I got home. I did that when I got back and all he said was 'ok'. I found that odd cos I was expecting him to say something more but he didn't. Today I sent him a message saying I don't deserve this lack of communication and what would he think if his daughter was seeing a guy when she's older and he was treating her like this? (his daughter is 2). He replied saying 'relax will you.'

That's the last I've heard from him so I know it isn't over but I am a little confused in the non communication from him and I think it's a little disrespectful to not even send a quick message saying what;s happened and that he doesn't want to talk about it, but he hasn't even done that. Obviously I have no idea what's going on but I would really like some advice with what I should be thinking and doing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he doesn't want to talk about it and you've done a lot to get in touch with him. It can seem as a little needy. I think its rude when he ask you to relax when you are so worried. But he doesn't seem to care so why should you. You should just let it go. If he really likes you he will come back but you can't go on chasing him and make him want you.

• Thank you. It may seem a little needy but he stood me up and I think I deserve at least a message to let me know why.I forgot to mention, when I saw him on the Wednesday night he was tight on money so I offered to lend him money to visit me, both that night and Friday until he got paid. I offered him enough to come visit me and get back home about 4 times so he had more than enough money to visit me a few times and it was rude not to give me a courtesy message just to say he wasn't coming.