Women: calling or texting (a guy you're dating)?

so you give a guy your number.

for early on, before the first or second date, do you prefer that you and him communicate more so by talking on the phone or just sending text messages.

obviously, its good to be able to do both, but which do you prefer more and why

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to text but I understand that calling is better for communication and isn't so lazy... I got to where I would only text my boyfriend and that'snot healthy. For example, saying "I love you" over text... those things have to be heard to know its really, face to face is best...

What Girls Said 4

• Text.

But that's the same with anyone. I'm not a massive fan of talking on the phone; the only person I can really do it with is my mum. Anyone else - just drop me a text or talk to me face to face.

• Texting, I'm more at easy and able to think what I want to say with a text. I'm more able to be myself through a text.

• I prefer texting

• Based on my opinion, it's good to to be able to do both when talking to each other, so yu don't always have to talk on the phone or just txt.

• both are good which do you prefer?

What Guys Said 0