Girl says she doesn't like to be smothered. Any advice?

I've been seeing this girl for about 3 weeks. Everything was going well till she stop returning my texts and picking up my calls. I called her out on it in a text and said " I don't like being disrespected and ignored, I don't accept that, bye."

She responded by text and said "Sorry for not responding, I felt as if you were pushing too hard to hangout. And I don't like feeling like I'm being smothered, and my reaction is to not respond sorry I know I shouldn't do that but I just didn't know what to do".

How should I go about responding to that ? Does she still like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• That you'd appreciate it if the next time she feels like that, she should let you know and ask for some space instead of ignoring you.

What Girls Said 2

• yes, you did do the right thing. you could try to apologize for being so clingy (sorry). I think if you apologize and promise to give her some space all will be well :)

hope this helps

• the obvious... give her space, focus on yourself... then BAM when she think you forgot about her give her flowers... and amzing sex;)

What Guys Said 0