What is the craziest date you have ever been on?

Just out of curiosity, what is the craziest date you have ever been on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I met up with a guy for our first date in his neighborhood and we walked around and got some coffee. It was nice, but he was under-dressed for the weather and asked if I wanted to continue the date in my car or his apartment. I chose his apartment because I figured if he tried anything, I could leave. whereas, if he was in my car, I might have a harder time getting him out.

We go in his apt and he's respectful and stuff. We watch some TV, do some talking, and showed me jujitsu moves. He doesn't make any attempt to feel me up or kiss me. Throughout the date, he was looking at his phone and texting. Then, he tells me he has to go to his neighbor's and help him move his dog bed because his dog just had puppies. So my date leaves me in his apt, alone, with his cat, for about 20-30 minutes. He comes back and we watch TV. Fast forward to 9PM. He usually works the night shift, but that week, he was working the day. So to help him sleep, he has to take Ambien. He takes it and tells me it usually kicks in within an hour or 2. It kicked in in 10 minutes. He could barely sit up and starts acting like a drunk. At this point, he's getting up in my space, trying to kiss me and feel me up. I reject him and he stumbles into the kitchen and pops a bottle of pills laying on the kitchen counter. I go and get dressed, ready to leave and he comes out with cheese on his face. I tell him I'm leaving and he offers to walk me to my car. He was barely able to sit up, let alone walk me to my car, so I said no. He comes with me anyways.

We're walking to the elevator and it arrives. Not knowing my own strength, I pull the door open and hit him pretty hard in the chest. He backs up, clutching his chest and starts gasping. He falls to the ground gasping and I start to freak out. This goes on for a minute or two until he gives up the act. He was messing me. We get to my car and he asks me to drive him down the block to the corner store. I said 'fine' and did it. He asks me if I want to see him again and not wanting to be mean, I said 'I don't know'. He tells me to text him when I get home and kisses me on the cheek. Surprisingly, he was walking just fine when we were out of the apt. He apologized the next day and I never saw him again.

What Girls Said 8

• i dnt think my dates qualify.

but um id say me and my boyfriend spent the day together and went to many different places looking for fun silly things to get into. best date ever!

• I dated this guy who was crazy about food being thrown away and wasted. For our first day he took me to this very expensive restaurant... and before I could walk through the door he took me to the back of the restaurant.. and proceeded to jump into the dumpster to find our 'dinner'

• What's a date?

• My boyfriend took me to a 5k mud run and it was amazing

• I had a guy take me to a demolition derby once. With monster trucks and crushing cars. It was actually pretty fun. But kind of violent.

• first date with my ex= sex on a boat, after getting high:)

• To be honest, they've all been very "crazy". I suppose that the guy who serenaded me by moonlight at my window ("blindly" too, since he didn't know which flat was mine from down in the street) till the cops came for him...really takes the cake. I had to rush down and insist that no one was intending to press charges.

• went to the beach

What Guys Said 1

• i went on a double date with a buddy

one of the girls just got out of a long relationship

her-ex's friends were at the same place as I

was and called him, he showed up and tried

to fight me and my friend. She ended up staying

with us and he left alone ahahah