I went in for just one kiss. Girls, what is your opinion?

I hung out with a girl last night and when I took her home I went in for just one kiss. Although, at the same time she went in to make out. I mean I didn't mind it but wouldn't a girl normally just go for one?

Most Helpful Girl

• So wait, she gave you more kisses, is like put her tongue all over you and it was more than you could stand?

You just wanted one little kiss and she gave more?

She probably likes you, there is no normal kiss pattern after a date, it's whatever she feels like basically.

• Like I enjoyed it and I guess it goes as far as the girl wants it too. I just thought it was kind of weird she didn't just go for the one kiss then possibly move further.

• Hahaha well thank you! I guess I'm just looking to in depth

• Ya man, just rejoice, take the smooching and go with it. She likes you dude.

What Girls Said 3

• No that's not abnormal. She likes you so she wanted to make out :-D

Must have been a hot date ;-) lol

• nah,i would just go for one kiss and that's it. I mean,until we're actually together.i think making out is a thing for couples because its should be a really intimate thing.

• Well I guess personally, If a guy goes in for a kiss I only expect a normal kiss but If I was really into the guy I would probably go in for more

What Guys Said 1

• Lol, I've been there before dude, gone in for a simple kiss and wound up making out.

Remember, she can't really tell what you're thinking, all she knows is that your mouth is about to come into contact with hers, so she's probably just going to go for what she wants. In this case, she wanted to make out.