What was your first kiss like?

I'm just curious cause I Haven't had my first kiss yet and wanted some incite on what it might be like.

Most Helpful Guy

• We were in a park, flying kites after dark. She sat down on the grass and I sat next to her. Eventually we were laying back. I told her I'd never kissed anyone and she had a good laugh, but then she jumped on me and we kissed. Fun and memorable, but I was a little shaky and if I remember right she had to tell me to open up more :)

It went way better with the next girl. We danced all night, and even though I'm often not amazing at it, we moved together effortlessly. Later on we finally kissed and that also felt effortless, like a great conversation. I held her tight and whenever I moved to her neck she'd shudder a little... at first so subtly I didn't notice but once I did I would just listen for it each time and it always killed me.

What Guys Said 5

• At the time, it was quite good. Now I wish it were with someone else. I don't regret kissing any other girl but her and there are a couple I regret not kissing. It happened on our first real date. We had hung out before, had know each other for a while and had been seriously talking for a few weeks (she had just asked me to prom). We were at the movies, and it was pretty empty. A little while into the movies we just looked over at each other (we were cuddling) and we kissed. It just kind of happened. It felt great (as my first kiss) and we basically stopped watching the movie after that. First kisses are almost always good, since you don't have a standard to base them off of. My advice, don't force a first kiss, just let it happen.

• Honestly, my first kiss was kind of silly. I pretty much missed her lips. The height difference (6'3 vs. 5'1) combined with my clumsiness just blended together all to well there. But it was the moment that really made me feel special. The fact that I knew it was my first kiss gave me butterflies (as I would best describe it).

If you mean physically, I guess it was a bit softer/wetter than I imagined but nothing ridiculous. I have no idea what I was doing...so as I said it was kind of silly.

• Best feeling ever, I remember I laid down in her bed and out of nothing she kissed me. Fantastic feeling :)

• My first kiss was in the future

• kinda like this link

What Girls Said 9

• oh god! My first kiss was a cheesy scene out of a teenagers comedy movie.

Me and a couple of my friends were at a dance and two of them (girls) were dancing with guys leaving me and our guy friend. He basically said he won't leave me because he doesn't think I have game. Feeling fueled to prove him wrong, I told him I can take care of myself (which I can) and told him to go find his own kind of girl.

So I basically wandered through the dance crowd for a minute when a guy asked me to dance. We did and we basically danced an hour together. I thought he said something so I looked up and he was leaning down to kiss me. My whole life flashed before my eyes and my vision almost went red. Not in anger, I just froze almost. Beyonce's 'ring the alarm' was basically playing in my head.

He was drinking before and had gum in his mouth and I got a piece of it... (we're 17/18 at the time) and the kiss was AWKWARD. So awkward, I sometimes couldn't keep my eyes closed as we were 'making out' he told me at one point to stick my tongue out and he SUCKED it in like noodles. God thinking about it to this day makes me wanna laugh and cry. I even apologized for being a bad kisser because I was so confused.

While this all happened, apparently my friends had gathered and was looking for me and witnessed the whole scene. So embarrassing.

• It was awkward. It was with my fiance but I wasn't expecting him to kiss me at all. He went in for a kiss and I panicked. I didn't know what to do so I gave him the cheek! Luckily he saw the funny side and he tried again the following day. It couldn't of put him off that much as he's still here ha ha :)

• I'm 21 and still haven't had my first kiss. I just hope that the guy who I have it with is worth my time.

• It was with a drunk french guy and it was very gross. I'm not sure if it was my bad skills or his but it wasn't pleasant but I've gotten a lot better now!

• It was perfect(: <3

• my first kiss was nice and passionate as odd as it sounds it was in a swimming pool haah!

• I was 18 when I got my first kiss, and before it happened, I spent so much time worrying about it and waiting for the perfect moment. I had plenty of opportunities in the past, but they never seemed right/I was too shy and worried about my lack of experience to go through with it.

But... I'm glad that I waited, because even though it didn't end up being with someone I had insane feelings for, it makes for a pretty cool first kiss story! Long story short, with the help of alcohol and a little (err, a lot!) of luck on my side, I had my first kiss with my favorite musician. He's also gotten nominated for a grammy, but I won't reveal who it is. We still talk to this day, but I'm pretty sure that he's unaware about the fact that he was my first ;) It was pretty steamy, even though I pulled away pretty quickly... (I was afraid about being horrible, but he seemed to enjoy it regardless) and now I regret doing so, but ahh well. I'm now incredibly glad that I didn't take up my guy friends' offers of 'practicing' and 'getting it over with,' haha. This experience makes for a much better story/memory.

• Horrible xD he couldn't kiss at all

• My first kiss was a girlfriend kissing me when I was really drunk. I'm not a lesbian, I was really surprised that she kissed me and I've never thought of her in that way so I sort of pulled back and was confused about it.

It didn't feel especially good or anything just wet and soft.