Girls, is hair like this too crazy/eccentric?

I was looking through some meme's online and I found this one

link

LOL!

To be honest, up until this point I have never really found long hair to be weird or strange...I mean, I've had friends who have grown it out to their shoulders or longer. People say that kind of hair looks gross, but how?

Would you date a guy with hair like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• If R Patz is attached to the hair, then yes, I'd date a guy with hair like that.

Honestly it doesn't bother me that much. I don't think it looks too bad. Much longer and out of control then, yeah - it might be a bit problematic. But generally speaking a prefer a guy who doesn't do too much manscaping, so a look like that works for me; kind of.

Slightly less would be better.

Plus it suits some much more than others.

What Girls Said 14

• Most guys I know or see with that wild of hair are modeling for some preppy line of clothing or some high-end fashion designer, but I'm going to have to go with no. It's cute on some guys, but I think for me I'm a bit too old to be dating guys that would be wearing their hair like that anyway.

• some guys can pull off the longer hair, I've met a few that it looked really good on but most look best with it kept short, and I always have a thing for a well groomed man.

• I'm okay with semi-long hair but not hair that sticks up all over the place. Also, I hate Robert Pattinson.

• No. Spiked straight up is okay on some guys but nothing like... that... ick. It seems unclean to me.

• Long hair is actually quite a turn on for me... If its well kept :P my boyfriend has quite long hair (previously shoulder length) and looks after it.

Robert pattinsons hair that photo just looks greasy and sh*t though

• What the hell man? LMAO! His hair looks dirty and greasy and possibly smelly. I would not date a guy with hair specifically like that but I do like neat looking longish hair. Not like dreads or anything though...

• Well if you style it well it's hot (:

• Yes? It's not even weird

• Its not gross. Everyone had different tastes. The cookie cut people would like it but seriously that's pretty normal looking hair if your cool. That or the under cut long on top or quif. Maybe England's different!

• no no no, clean cut is the way to go, yes it does seem a bit gross

• Ew...no sorry

• This guy has the same hair style:

link

On the guy above it makes him look crazy.

Totally different on ROBERT PATTINSON...because he is awesome he he is CRAZY HOT and there is nothing this man can do wrong. He can do no wrong.

So the thing is not everybody can pull it off.

This hair looks stupid on most people...Robert Pattinson would look FREAKONG HOT in a Dolly Parton Wig...!

The truth is I like plain guys with plain guy hair, nothing too wild. No mo-hawks for me please.

And no I don't date guys that look like Rob. Only Joe Blows...

Okay...BEST ANSWER RIGHT HERE! ME ME ME ME

• Eh messy hair like that is cute when its shorter. That's too long for the messy look imo. It just looks dirty.

• No complaints here. I'm not a fan of Rob, but I'm not going to complain about his hair. It's the sexy I-just-rolled-out-of-bed look and...yeah

• He looks hot

It looks good on him

What Guys Said 0