Girls, would you date a guy under 5'7"?

How talk were the guys you've been with and liked.

Tall* I'm on my phone sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• I was okay with a guy who was 5'6" - Not the greatest catch, mind you.

Lowest 5'6" - Only two guys though. And the guys I've liked and dated range between 5'9"-6'3"

So, no. I would date a guy under 5'7".

Like some girls, I wear high heels and dating a short guy would be an issue for me. I didn't think height was important until I stood by a short guy and it was awkward for me.

I guess it can be hot too but to an extent. But that's if he's leading the way. But it can't always happen, can it?

What Girls Said 11

• I'm short (5'3), so a guy who's under 5'7, but taller than 5'5 is okay for me. I've dated a guy who was 6'4, he looked like a monster when he stood next to me.

• I am about 5'6 myself, so no, mostly like I would not be super attracted to a guy under 5'7. However, I dated a guy for almost 2 years who was just a hair over 5'7 so it's obviously not a huge deal breaker. My current boyfriend who I have been with nearly 3 years is 6'3.

• Personally, no. But there are plenty of girls who will. It's not as though 5'7 guys are just dying old and alone.

Height isn't a concern or deal for every single girl...but everyone has preferences and standards, even men.

• Yes, as long as he isn't under 5'5.5

• I don't particularly like tall guys personally but I'm only 5'2" :P I would want him to at least have a couple inches on me but I lean towards shorter than taller :)

• I wouldn't mind as long as he's not shorter than me. I'm around 5'4 or 5'5 so if he's that height it wouldn't be a problem :)

• No, I wouldn't.

• I'm 5'6 and I've dated guys who were around my height. I haven't met an abundance of men who were under my height, though. So if a guy who was shorter than 5'6 liked me, other factors would contribute to if I liked him.

Or, as I tell my guy friend (who I dated) who is 5'6 ... "Being short isn't your problem with women. Your problem is that, a lot of times, you're a d***head."

• I have no clue if I would. It depends on the person, but id say on average, its not very likely to happen. I'm 5'4 and I like them tall. 5'8/5'9 is okay but under 5'7? I don't see that as being very likely. not impossible, so maybe. I'm attracted to height, so that's a huge mark against him. if I find him attractive enough to over look that, then I would. maybe.

• I dated a guy who was 5'9. He turned out the be an abusive ass. Nothing to do with his height though.

My next and current boyfriend is 6'5. They grow 'em tall where I come from though so the first guy was a minority even at 5'9. In my graduating class of close to 400 students, I think there were maybe 10 guys under 6'0 in it. So 5'7 in unheard of where I come from. I will admit, I am attracted to taller guys. The way muscles lay out on them is aesthetically pleasing I guess.

• I'm 5ft 2in and I dated a guy who was 5ft 6in.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah the general responses weren't surprising here. I'm 5'5 and women aren't attracted to me, as far as I've seen so far. It's difficult OP

• I'm around 5'5'' or 5'6'' ish and I would say most girls would say no, as the majority of girls on this site have proved. Women aren't attracted to me and no doubt my height is one of the reasons why. Obviously height isn't a deal breaker for some women. But a lot of girls do like tall men.

• actually, I know 3 guys who are the most successful with women.

the 3rd best guy with women is 5 foot 8

the 2nd best guy with women is 5 foot 7

the best guy with women I ever met, 5 foot 5

never use your height as an excuse.

• How talk? Wow...short with bad typing skills. You are quite the catch.

• lol

such a jerk :P

• My specialty and hey QA I am just jokin with you because it is out of love my main man. If I did not tease it would mean I don't love you :)