Do white guys date black girls?

Do white guys date black girls? I'm black and I know that a lot of white guys may be intimidated sometimes because I hear that a lot. And I also know that the stereotypes that go around about blacks are valid purposes to expel black girls to some degree. But, I don't fit the stereotypes of black people. I'm not loud, nor ghetto, I love proper grammar, and I don't eat fried chicken? Would white guys be interested in me? Or is it simply the color of the skin that pushes white guys away? Please answer because I am very interested in white males :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes white guys date black girls. I am 20 and ever since I was 14 (when I started dating) I have dated white guys. I too am not loud or ghetto and pride myself on speaking properly. It all comes down to the guy. I have been with white guys who dress in baggy clothes and listen to rap to country rednecks lol. Just make friends with a guy your interested in, get to know him and take it from there. Other than coming right out and asking "do you date black girls" there really isn't a surefire way to know. It can be intimidating, and you will get rejected sometimes, but don't let that get in the way of going after what you want.

What Guys Said 2

• Why no chicken :( I like chicken! but yeah, I'm attracted to black girls, it depends on the individual I guess. Some guys think kim kardashian is curvy, others who might find girls like paris hilton hot and perfect size might view kim as fat and ugly. two different ends of the spectrum, we're all different. Just focus on the ones that like you

• It's all the grease man! It's disturbing! Lol. But thank you very much :D

• :(, guess would need to reconsider my first date. I would have taken her straight to kfc and bought a bucket of chicken. and you're very welcome! :D, black girls are yum

• It's really going to be the way you speak to the White guy and how he likes Black girls. I'm an Asian male myself, you might think that it's none of my business answering this question, but I've got a ton of White classmates and I know how they think sometimes.

The ghetto and Violent ones? Maybe, maybe not, but the nice, smooth, pale ones like Halle Berry you might be taken to bed with. You never know.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes but it's very few, mostly seen in college...

• You seem to really want the approval of whites so yeah white people love blacks like that.just remember to giggle when they make the occasional racist ignorant comments and generalizations. And don't hang out with too many black people either, they'll think your black friends are ghetto and scary.

• I don't have a lot of black friends, but the ones I do have are not ghetto or anything. They're actually just as educated as I am, if not more :) Thanks!