Guys, would you tell a girl you were interested in her if you weren't?

Basically, I was confused on where I stood with this guy I have been a number of dates with. I flat out asked him if he was still interested in going out on dates, and he said yes definitely! But then I don't hear from him for 2 days. So would you tell (or have you told) a girl you were interested if you weren't?

What Guys Said 1

• Texting every day all the time is sometimes seen as "clingy" or "annoying". (Even though I don't think so. It seems like I'm in the minority)

If you read a lot of the other questions on the site that are about "how soon should I text her" there are a lot of responses that say wait a day or 2 or 3 after a date.

• Oh, I don't text every day at the beginning, but he just left the last one hanging on a limb (he asked a question, I replied, and asked him the same, then I never heard back).

What Girls Said 1

• it depends on the situation I think actions speak louder than words but you never know. you know deep down if you think he is genuine or just telling you what you want to hear.