Is this an approrpiate time to get mad and hissy at my boyfriend?

I've been going through a lot of things and I've finally decided to open up to him. I've been trying to get him to talk to me on the phone for the past week (not including the weekend as he was on a trip)

note: in person is out of the question.

he's always tired from long hours at work and this month he stopped texting me goodnight. (after two months straight of doing that). I didn't mind it at first.

Tonight I asked him again if he's too tired because what I have to say will affect this weekend. It's been an hour and it's getting late (I know he'll be sleeping soon and I have to too for school)

His birthday is coming up and so are the happy holidays. I'm not the type to get mad and hissy. We have yet to have argued because anything remotely irrating he does I decide is not worth arguing over because of our short time together. (Idk about him though)

but HELL, I AM HIS f***ING GIRLFRIEND RIGHT?! I'm getting annoyed of him texting me, me responding and him falling asleep and replying to me later. I've been giving of hints that I'm depressed and stressed out, he responded once but I told him it's too personal to text.

I really don't want to be mad, I absolutely hate feeling anger or being upset, but do I have a valid excuse?

virtually resolved: I've just been really stressed out. after ranting to my girlfriends they all told me to calm down (lol they are surprised at my reaction and told me it's okay to be mad but no bat sh*t crazy) I had contemplated sending him a snarky text message to I just wrote 'I'm mad at your right now'. so that should get his attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay well my best advice is not to get mad. The thing with guys is the more you pull on them the more the step away. I understand you are upset but maybe the best way to approach this is to say hey lets go do something fun. That will give you guys a chance to get closer, and you both get some stress free time together. You have to decide for yourself if this is worth it, pick your battles.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I wanted to let you all know of the results of the spell casting of wiseindividualspell@gmail.com, even though its only been 3days! Joshua called me up today wanting to know when I was going to meet with him as he was wanting to speak with me about something, but wouldn't tell me over the phone. I went to meet him and you would not believe the change in him! Its like night and day. We talked about our relationship and how much he could not stand to be away from me and how he wanted to be in a relationship with me. He even said the 3 words to me that I wanted to hear "I LOVE YOU"! I have to tell you wiseindividualspell@gmail.com, this I would never have believed if I had not seen it for myself. I am so happy God lead me to you. Thank you again for everything!