A guy I just recently started talking to but haven't met keeps texting me but only at night?

He will text me like why aren't we cuddling right now or he just seems too eager to want for me to come over. And we've never met and I seriously doubt he just wants to 'cuddle'

Should I not continue texting him?

We have talked more than just at night and seems really interesting but yeah idk
and also. I've never met him but I met him through a friend. like she set me up with him. we've just never met face to face if that makes this any better.

this just stinks because he is a really interesting guy. but I don't want to just be a hookup for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If this guy was really interested in you then he would make more than an effort to just text you at night, he would want to meet up and there's no way he would mention about cuddling up before you two had met, so yeah, this guy should be given the cold shoulder treatment until he mentions he wants to meet up,x

What Guys Said 7

• Here's the thing. He can't sleep with you if you don't let him. If you don't want to be a booty call, then don't let yourself be. That said, you don't have to not meet him to do that. It could be that he just likes you based on things you've talked about. Give him a chance and go on a date. You don't have to sleep with him if you don't want to, just keep that in mind and you won't be a booty call.

• Dont text him because he's showing you exactly what he wants from you... whether you met him or not, he's showing you his true intentions. Its up to you if you want this as a booty call or not. but I'm sure he just wants some. Be careful, he could be a serial killer too, you have never even met this guy

• yea I would give him hints for a date maybe in the afternoon for lunch or something to get to known him but if he says no then stop cause he wants to hookup.

Best of Luck=D

• let me sum this up so he's an interesting guy whom you've never met but only texts you at night asking for a booty call am I in the ball park? well only you can answer that, do yoyo wanna be the booty call of some random interesting guy who only texts you at night?

• He may be confused by your interest. If you are not interested in seeing him in person, you need to make this clear. Ignoring it won't help, it'll just lead him on more and more. Also, to many men, no means yes (since women often don't say things they don't mean in order to "be nice"). You need to be strict with him if like I said, you don't want to see him in person

• If you do this, and he stops talking to you, then you'll know he was just looking for a hookup

• Is he a creep? Meeowwwww

• If you never met him, then why would you even text him? o.O

What Girls Said 3

• Yes dear of course you should stop texting him

• Maybe because he feels extremely horny or lonely at night?

Im sorry but that's all I'm getting from this.

• You're funny. I was about to post a similar question when I saw yours.

Mine is sort of more sedate in terms of what we're texting each other, but it's interesting to see what he choses to write about. I only recently caught on that he may be referring so something more than what I'd thought.

I'd say lay off the texting for now. you can talk to him if you like, but if you don't know his mind, don't continue texting him.