What are the ages between which you would date in? Also how old are you

Also could you tell me where you life is at the moment? Single, howany boyfriend/girlfriend you have had. Are you working full time (career or part time)?

For me I would date between 21 and 27 maybe 28. I am going to be 26 years old on December 31st. I have never had a girlfriend or been on a date. Just have a lot of social anxiety. And very few friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never really thought about it, but if had to chose

I date guys between 18 to mid 30's, but nothing over

that. I'm 25 and I've never had a boyfriend or been

on date, basically all the firsts most people have

experience by now, I'm still waiting to experience.

I'm unemployed and looking for a job, but since

I have no job experience no one is willing to give

me chance. Which makes the job hunt, difficult.

I don't have any friends in my offline life, any friends

I have are all online. I'm a very shy and quiet person,

and I classify myself as a loner and misfit.

Just remember though, everybody goes though life

at different pace. So, you may not be there yet, but

one day you will! : )

What Girls Said 4

• I would date someone between 19 to 27 I guess, I've never really thought about it all that much, but age doesn't matter to much as long as its legal, I've been attracted to a 50 year old before. I am 20 years old, turning 21 in about a month, I have been on a few dates with a girl if that counts, I think I had a movie date with a guy and only had one boyfriend that I think counted, the other two didn't seem like a real relationship at all, I have a few close friends and still am friends with my best friends from high school. Currently I am unemployed and failing at getting a job.

• Hmm...I'd probably date anywhere between 20-26 or 27. I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 24 (he's the only person I've ever dated). I'm currently working 2 internships so I don't know exactly where that falls on the spectrum of working (I guess part-time) since I'm not really getting paid atm...

• I am a senior in college, which is basically the same thing as working full time. I spend all day doing work ha ha (except when I take breaks and come here). I am 21, and my dating age range is 22-28. Maybe even older. I only like guys older than myself. I cannot imagine meeting another senior and trying to make it somehow work after we graduate and go separate ways. I have been in only one serious relationship, it lasted for a year and four months. I have been is lots of shorter "flings" with guys that lasted about a month or two. I am currently not dating anyone, and don't want to for quite some time. Don't worry or compare yourself to others. It will just stress you out. Everyone's story is different, and have had different events that led them to the experiences they have had. You will find someone.

• I would date +/- 2 years.

I am 19, so that'd put my range from 17-21. I say I'd go that young because my current boyfriend is that age. Ideally I'd rather he be older, but hey, can't do much about that now.

I have had two boyfriends in my life including my current one. I am an unemployed college student who, apart from being afraid to give public speeches, is rather outgoing and confident.

What Guys Said 4

• The youngest I've been with is -6 and the oldest is +6. Interestingly enough they were both when I was 29. Right now my girlfriend is -3.

• 29 with a full time job and single. I would date someone who is 10 years younger or older if I liked them enough.

• i am 18 and I would date any girl between 16-22. this is because of a formula that I discovered. basically I take my age (18) divide it by 2 (9) and add 7 (16) to get the minimum and subtract 7 from my age (18 - 7 which is 11) and multiply it by 2 (22) to get the maximum :)

• I'm 22 and I'd be willing to date 18 (provided they weren't still in high school) until, say... 28, roughly?

It depends on the person, though. If I matched up really well with somebody ten years older than me then I wouldn't be bothered by it, but it's not something I'd actively seek out, either. Same thing applies on the other end, I'd be okay with 18 if she was mature, although I think it's more likely that 20+ would be suit me better. You never know, though, not everybody is the same and we don't all grow at the same rate.

• Oh, also... I'm single, currently a full time University student, unemployed outside of that. I graduate in two years. I've had 'relationships' but not a long term girlfriend simply because nobody has felt right for me yet. I think that covers everything you asked. ;)