What would you do if you were me?

I met a guy 2.5 weeks ago at a party. We're both 20 years ago, and we go to different colleges. We hit it off, I gave him my number, and we've been texting ever since.

We have texted roughly six hours a day. He even texted me yesterday, while he was at a concert.

But today? Zip. Zero. Nothing. And I know he hasn't been too busy, since he has been on Facebook.

He likes me, and we even have a date scheduled at the end of the month. I'm 95% sure that he hasn't met someone else.

I've made him text me first every time. Now is it my turn? Or should I wait it out? I know I sound like a paranoid parrot, but I really like him!

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont even sweat it! People have their own lives and you can't be exespected to be in touch 100% of the time. It comes off as creepy/clingy.

So don't worry about it. Be confident in what you two have already and don't get all worked up about not texting for one day. You two are not even dating.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It's your turn, gurl! Go ahead and text him :D

• wait it out