Do you prefer a better looking face or body?

When deciding on someone to date from a purely physical aspect, would you rather date someone with an average body and a beautiful face or someone with a hot body and an average face?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Face.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• For me, without question, I much prefer the pretty face and average body, than an unattractive face.

0|0
    0|0
  • average body and beautiful face imo.

0|0
    0|0
    • But, from a non-physical aspect, I admire women who try to work on their bodies because it shows that they are trying to live a healthier lifestyle, and working towards achieving a goal, and that can be sexy. Imo, when a girl tries to better herself, that's a sexy quality.

• Face for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • average body and beautiful face for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Face by far

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. I can deal with a less than great body if she has a pretty face/eyes. Bodies can be changed much easier than faces.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I'm not the type of person who denies people chances because they don't fit what I prefer. I don't really prefer one over the other, but I suppose a better body and an average face would be more nice. You have no control over how your face comes out. People who have average faces can't help it. They didn't design their own face. But someone who works out shows that they are hard working and have determination. Muscle mass on a guy is nice becuase it generally looks nice, shows he's got some strength, and it's just very appealing to the eyes.

So yeah hot body and average face for me because someone with a hot face and average or below average body probably relies on their nice face to be attractive for them to an extent. Whereas someone with a hot body and average face at least tries to be very attractive despite the genetics they were born with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. Face. Always face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely face

0|0
    0|0