Every text I send is read instantly, so she's like watching the chat?

So, I live right beside a gas station, and there is this 18 year old girl who works there. She's pretty cute, has a huge butt. Seems super nice.. anyways since I live right beside it I'm pretty much a regular there and everybody knows me. She has a boyfriend, they've been dating for 2 years apparently. So she adds me on Facebook and I accept and she starts talking to me. Giving me instant responses with lots of smiles and stuff. and it's weird because we barely have talked when I go over there. She asked me to text her after she was leaving, then I gave her my number instead so I wouldn't have to go through the hassle. Literally 5 seconds later, I get a text with a smiley face. and since then, every text I send is read instantly, so she's like watching the chat .. so girls what do you think/?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's really bored at her job and looking to make a friend.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• shes just overly friendly. she's got a boyfriend of two years. if she wants your nuts you'll know soon enough. shell most likely make it very obvious. get a little bit flirty with her and see what happens.

• I'd guess she is just looking for another friend to talk to