Would you date a single mother with two kids by different dad's?

If you had just turned 24, liked going to pubs and clubs 4 times a week, playing the field would you ever date a single mum, with two children by two different dad's?

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't tell me they met in a pub, a young mom should take care of her kids, not boozing and looking for the next baby daddy.

My cousin dated a girl who had 3 kids with two guys and had a kid with her himself. She left him, guess she's living large off of the alimony...

• Yeah apparently she leaves the kids all the time with different people, and she waits around for my friend, but I have feelings for him and I just don't get what the fuss is about her! We hook up no strings, and even though I want more I'm happy with the way things are but just feel she's going to get in the way of us getting to know each other more.

What Guys Said 9

• 2x2? I don't know. It'd make a difference why she wasn't still with either of em, and how old she was.

• She's 26.

• So were the kids products of long term relationships or accidents? I'm trying to get a feeling for whether she'd be looking for a new baby daddy to add to the collection, or what.

• I know that one was from a relationship, that's all I know really. She told me she was seeing this guy I like, I've slept with him twice since but I think they're together and he actually likes her :/

• I can't see it happening. Yeah, that's a deal breaker.

• I wouldn't.

• No, but I'd definitely smash that MILF.

• No chance, even if I found her really attractive

• I wouldn't, but I don't have any kids myself so it would be weird.

• Nope. In my opinion if she has 2 kids she should be at home being a mother instead of going out and getting drunk/partying.

• Depends. Is there drama with the dads and do they pay child support? The last thing I need or want to deal with is a jealous ex who has a rage fit and comes to the house wanting to shoot me. Or, having to pay to support kids that aren't mine. Or, running the risk of dating someone who has no issue with this concept and gets knocked up while out drunk one night.

• I think she has had issues with one ex.

• All set. No go.

• I don't know if a simple "no" conveys it properly.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter how many dads are in the picure, a guy who goes out drinking four times a week isn't interested in dating a mother.

• Well how come he is...she said they'd been seeing each other and she was going to ask him where their relationship was going.

• Well he's not two timing me because we're not together but you must know what its like, nobody wants to see the guy they like with someone else. Its hard to move on without anybody to move on too.

• Of course I know what it's like, that's how I know that it's miserable!