Would a skinny guy date a chic that is not fat but ways a little bit more than him?

I have this crush on a boy in my class. He is really cute and perfect. But unfortunately he weighs less than me cause he's very skinny. I know that he likes me back and I like him too but if this is going somewhere and he would become my boyfriend I don't wanna feel like hugging a baby every time we cuddle.and I don't think getting thinner would help cause it's really hard to do that and I like my body the way it is ( not slim not fat ) Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is skinner than me because he's prettyyyy skinnyyy D: He doesn't mind that I weigh more than him (I'm an avg weight). My boyfriend also loves my body the way it is. We love each other a lot, and because of it, when I hug him, I'm not even thinking about how much he weights but about how much love I feel for him. It's always a nice feeling to hug him ;D

• Besides my boyfriend being skinny, he has the most amazing personality and is so so nice to me that you would overlook that defect pretty fast. He makes me love myself, enjoy life and be a happier person.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol don't let this get in your way. If skinny guys only hooked up with skinnier girls, then theyd leave themselves with very few options wouldn't they?

• And imagine all the skinny kids in the progress. Who will then have to find skinnier ones to hang out with etc etc : D

• Why would you choose a skinny guy in the first place? Skinny guys look like *insert synonym for female dogs*.

Why not workout to lose weight? Then you wouldn't feel the need to ask this question (or feel insecure, which is probably the reason that prompted you to ask this in the first place).

I don't understand why people are so lazy to do things and then blame others for being judgmental. If however, you're perfectly healthy and reasonably fit in weight and HE's still skinny...well, I can only smh at your taste in effeminate men!

• You are right I do feel insecure cause no matter how much I loose weight he is still going to be thinner cause he's like really thin but I like his personality... Guess we aren't meant to be...

• Woah dude calm down... She wasn't being offensive or anything to anybody.

• Freelancer, I'm not accusing the OP of anything. I am calm. I'm just saying things as they are.

• If there's one thing I know on the matter it is that big women either date big men or tiny, skinny men.

What Girls Said 2

• There are many examples of men who chose women who are heavier than them, even very large women. It's common. I weight 20lbs more than my guy right now. If he likes you, he likes you...especially if you are within normal size ranges...doesn't sound like he'd encounter too many who are smaller than him. You seem to be the only one with a problem with it if you are concerned about hugging a baby. He may not want to change it for you either. :)

• I like someone really (and I mean really!) skinny. I must weigh loads more than him. Or maybe the same bec he's really tall. But anyway yes it probably does feel weird to hug him (I'd like to find out ;)) but in the beginning you wouldn't mind if you're really in love and then you'll get used to it is my guess.