Problems with fat guys?

Hey girls, can you tell me, would you prefer to date a skinny and handsome man but with bad behavior or a rather fat but sweet guy with very good behavior?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would prefer something in between. these "either or" questions are absurd because most people don't something on an extreme end of the spectrum. and if us girls are working to stay thin because guys expect us to, then why should we expect the same of men?

• Amen. I workout everyday!!!!!

• I'm glad people agree, I thought it would be a little harsh sounding. I work my ass off to be thin and then guys who are grossly over-weight come up to me and say, "wow you're pretty, I'm a great guy, so appearances shouldn't matter, right?" and say, "no, the reason I workout everyday is because I DO care about appearances." and I apologize if I sound shallow.

What Girls Said 5

• fat but sweet lol, I have so many friends that are overweight and 2 of my guy friends are really overweight but they are the nicest people and soo funny. And they're both late twenties so at that age they won't change for anyone and they shouldnt! I usually hang with them everyday because they're so fun to be around-and they both have gfs so not all girls are shallow.

• i would go for neither because if they are gunna be sweet then they should still have looks .so there for I go for the skinny and hansome man because if I am gunna date him he better change .

• I have had crushes on guys who are a little heavy but very sweet in the past. But, to be honest, I have a hard time seeing myself seriously dating someone like this. Physical attraction is obviously a key factor in a relationship, and while a guy who is a bit pudgy is actually sort of cute to me, someone who is fat is not someone I find attractive. But there are exceptions to every rule. If I were to meet a true gentleman that I really connected with who just happened to be fat, I'm sure I could develop feelings for him over time. Physical appearance isn't everything, personality is far more important. So, in regards to the handsome man with bad behavior in your question, I wouldn't date him.

• Of course personality matters but as you may know weight does hold you back. If you get into shape you will become more attractive and increase your options. Usually overweight girls don't have problems with overweight guys so you have a better chance with them. Girls who put effort in their appearance (i.e. the hot ones) usually want a guy who is equally fit or at least puts some effort in.

To answer the question, I would put the skinny and handsome man on my team (date him but not take him seriously) and just be friends with the fat one. If you are meaning seriously date, I would just choose to be single.

• I think it depends on how fat the guy is. I mean if he was like over 300 lbs. I would have to say no. If he was a great person and very nice then I think I could see past that. If you're over 300lbs I suggest you lose weight just because it isn't very healthy.

What Guys Said 1

• Hey man, just be yourself. If you're true to who you are and maintain a respectable image with your personality and manners, then there will be girls out there who are attracted to that. It's not a statistical game, you can't give girls a lineup of 5 written out descriptions of guys and ask them to rate the percentages. Stay healthy, stay smart, stay good natured, stay polite, and stay dedicated to what you want in life. Girls will respect that and you'll wind up finding a connection with someone.