Girls what are you hoping for?

I'm going on a cruise soon, and I'm wondering what girls are thinking of finding on a cruise?

A. Just have fun with your girlfriends

B. looking to pick up a guy at a dance for "a fun night"..

C. hope to find a movie romance that just happens to you unexpectedly, but subconsciously it seems as if the guy knows exactly what he's doing.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, C sounds perfect but I really doubt it would ever happen, I'd go on a cruise expecting A though.

What Guys Said 1

• It would be more efficient if you simply consolidated all your "cruise" questions into one general question. It would also be helpful to reveal the pertinent fact that you're 17, not "18-24". That makes a lot of difference when you're talking about short term flings like on a cruise.

• Well, thanks for your comment, but to make it clear for you - one was looking for the type of behavior women have on a cruise. while the other one was asking what type of (flirty) things work best. So I figured there would be different opinions, for my DIFFERENT questions, under different sections. I'm sorry that my two questions out of all the questions on this site have bothered you so much.

• Oh no, don't get me wrong. There are plenty of other questions on the site that bother me as much, nay more, than yours. I was just pointing out that it would encourage more thorough, developed answers if you had addressed all your issues in one question.