Is he mad at me or what?

I have a friend who I've known for a little over two years. We've liked each other pretty much since we first met, but we never really talked about a relationship up until two Wednesdays ago.

We agreed to think about, seeing as to how it could be awkward dating one of your best friends. Ever since then, we haven't talked about dating and the last time I texted him he seemed really put off with me.

I'm not sure what I could've done to upset him, so I've kinda avoided talking to him for 2-3 days. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing great over here., his "confirmed" mind is sensing your "non-confirmed" behavior which is making him upset.

Guys never feel awkward to switch a best friend into his girlfriend. Remember he wants you to be his girlFRIEND instead of bestFRIEND ! get it ?

Why are you having a baseless awkward feeling to switch to become his girlfriend here ? He is your friend not brother.

And obviously you're caring for him and connected to him, because you've posted it here to get an answer.

Just talk to him and switch to his girlfriend, you should do this! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him and ask simple but very difficult to do don't let the awkward moment get to you good luck

What Girls Said 0