Sex on the third date?

Do people know that the third date is typically the "sex" date. Most people have had sex by their fourth date and this is because in general, the third date is the sex date.

Also, I don't really appreciate the sarcastic comments, this site sucks

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well darn. My boyfriend and I have been together for a long time (years) and we haven't had sex. I always liked being the rebel.

• Thats.. wth... why would you do that to him?

• Show Older
    • Is this why girls make guys wait till marriage? (other than religious reasons) That there scared the guy will leave them if they don't sign a legal document saying they will stay with them till they die? Iv been friends with these types of girls and they never gave a compelling answer for waiting other than the bible.

• I suppose. It's not my reason. My reason is a mix of personal reasons and religious ones. Religious because I was raised in that faith and so it's all I know. Personal because I actually would hate myself if I ever let that happen. I don't believe my boyfriend would leave if we had sex, but I simply don't want to do it. Others are allowed to have a different view, of course, but I'm sticking to mine. Sorry if that doesn't answer your question. It's difficult to explain.

What Girls Said 13

• I've had sex on a third date before... and everyone called me a whore, including the guy that took my virginity on our third date.I don't follow any "rules" when it comes to things like this - if I like him and we're comfortable and things progress that way, then I let things happen naturally.

• When I was younger,but now I am looking for something serious so I would want to wait longer but you never know.

• Not really... lol. Watch the movie Hitch: the third date is when you KISS. :PI'm sure lots of couples have sex before the fourth date, but that's because they were both comfortable with it; not because there's any rule.

• Wowww, all this time I've missed the memo. How could I have missed such a crucial, black and white step!

• Wait whatI'm so glad you posted this, now we know

• I may know that, doesn't mean it happens. It takes way more than 3 dates for me to consider having sex.

• I will fuck when I'm feeling the vibe that we're really clicking. That could be anywhere from the first date if the chemistry is out of this world or not even by the 7th date if I'm still not sure. Guys who expect sex by the 3rd date are really putting way too much pressure and will probably get dumped.

• do whatever you are comfortable with not just because there is some "rule." Also if you hate this site so much why don't you just not come on it anymore?

• ur young and don't follow those guidelines to a tee.

• it might take me more than that

• hehe I f*** on da 1st d8 . just kidding. I don't know it depends on how well the dates go & how well you connect. however, usually (in my experience & what I've seen from others) is that if they decide they want an actual relationship, they wait until they think the relationship has grown & matured. then have sex/ usually single adults who are dating a few people at a time go for the 3 dates til sex rule because they may not want an actual relationship.

• uh no! sex will happen whenever she's comfortable. could be months from what I've seen. don't be a pig, because she will think that's all you want from her is sex. wait till its right, not just sex.

• Haha, idiot, you know that the third date is the sex date...not when "she's ready"

• lol did you just call her an idiot for having a legitimate opinion? you a bitch nigga, foo.

• I was unaware of this third 'sex date'

• Maybe the amount of dates varies with the age of the person

• Well 16 year olds or really anyone under 18 should NOT be having sex but yeah most older people know about the 3rd date is the sex date rule

• Yeah I don't think it would be very good to promote this rule to 16 year olds haha

What Guys Said 5

• I must of missed that too, since my wife and I had sex on the first date.

• Then it still works (most people have had sex by their FOURTH date)

• it can be, it depends on the situation.

• Dude, most girls are not going to "put out" when you are ready. The first time is special for women in ways men do not always understand that well. If all you are looking for is sex when she is not ready then, you need to re-evaluate the way you think about you deal with women in general. The way women think about things and the way men do are so different simple psychology. - A professional response.

• i've never had sex on the third date. or forth or whatever. who the f*** follows those rules? it just happens natually. its like you come back from a date and you relax at your place with your lady, pop some wine and some nice music and it just happens. that's the beauty of it.

• sex on the third date? are you kidding, you actually think there's something about a 3rd date and getting laid? hahhhhhhhh common now!