Sex on the third date?

Do people know that the third date is typically the "sex" date. Most people have had sex by their fourth date and this is because in general, the third date is the sex date.

Also, I don't really appreciate the sarcastic comments, this site sucks

Most Helpful Girl

• Well darn. My boyfriend and I have been together for a long time (years) and we haven't had sex. I always liked being the rebel.

• Thats.. wth... why would you do that to him?

• Show Older
    • Is this why girls make guys wait till marriage? (other than religious reasons) That there scared the guy will leave them if they don't sign a legal document saying they will stay with them till they die? Iv been friends with these types of girls and they never gave a compelling answer for waiting other than the bible.

• I suppose. It's not my reason. My reason is a mix of personal reasons and religious ones. Religious because I was raised in that faith and so it's all I know. Personal because I actually would hate myself if I ever let that happen. I don't believe my boyfriend would leave if we had sex, but I simply don't want to do it. Others are allowed to have a different view, of course, but I'm sticking to mine. Sorry if that doesn't answer your question. It's difficult to explain.