Giving up on women

When or should a guy give up on women, period?

I haven't had much w/women,I've tried just about any and everything.

Feels like just giving up and maybe a monk

i feel like I'm on treadmill, I'm not getting anywhere fast.

But,at least I look good when it comes to women.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you don't look for it, it finds you. That is true. Go out and have fun instead of focusing on meeting a woman. Unless you look good in Brown? Thats the color of the Monks.

• That is total BS for you to tell a guy to not look for love and let it find him. It's easier for a woman to say that because y'all still expect men to ask y'all out. Out of curiosity how many men have you asked out vs guys asking you out.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with Acuzio, sounds like you need to give up the type of women you are pursuing. Also you shouldn't focus all your energy on this, sometimes the most unexpected things are the best and are much more enjoyable when it happens. I gave up 3 years of my life on "giving up" on dating and looking back now I totally shouldn't have, and also I found my current mate by accident so there is hope my friend!

• Never ever ever give up!

What Guys Said 2

• Don't give up women in general. Give up on the types of women you've been pursuing, whatever type that may be. Date different people, make new friends, etc.

try different venues. You might even have success with an online dating site.

• Dude don't quit if need be step back and rethink things but don't quit.