Should I move on and find another girl to date?

My friend told me she broke up with her boyfriend, in her words he was douchebag. I did tell her I was interested in her and she said, "You're a nice guy, but you aren't my type." After that she dating this guy and it turns out he only wanted to **** her. I made a move on her again and she said, "No thanks you're just a friend." Should I just let her believe that all guys are douchebags? That's what women like isn't it? PS she said she's going lesbian.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would suggest, you should stop seeing her as a friend now. Cut off the contact and stop having a nice guy attitude with her. For such girls you have to come out of the friend zone. Its clear she doesn't has feeling for you and form next time whenever she calls you, you start flirting with her. Let her contact you. Never ever you contact her from your end. If she doesn't miss the times spent with you and if she doesn't miss probably you have done the right thing cutting the contact off.

Be brave. I can understand how you must be feeling but start the gym to look yourself more attractive and change your looks so that you can feel confident enough.

Remember "No" is not her decision its the God decision to let you meet your someone special who really cares for you.

Rejections are always good for a person.

Be Brave! All the best

What Girls Said 8

• i'd be afraid that if you kept pursuing her that you would just drive her away more. if she sees you just as a friend, then there really isn't much you can do. you could try and talk to her. you could try explaining your feelings, but that might freak her out. I would just be nice to her and show her that guys can be sweet and that not all guys are like that. if she's having a hard time with this break up, you could just be sweet and send her a little gift saying 'you're in my thoughts' or something like that.

you could also try and act like you are looking at other girls as potential girlfriends, that could make her jealous or see if she has some kind of hidden feelings for you... not sure though.

hope this helps and all ends well

• It's not gonna well, because I'm gonna stop talking to her.

• This will not work as she doesn't have any feelings for him.

• It hurts when someone return the feelings that we have for them but she is just not interested in the same way that you are. Cut off the contact and leave her to deal with her own feelings.

• You should definitely move on, this girl is paying you dust. You deserve better than that. Plus she's not going to change her mind!

• I know, I'm going cut off contact with her without her even knowing it.

• It will be good for you cutting off contact with her

• That's what I'm gonna do

• no just dumb ones, real women want a gentleman who will love and respect them. if she can't see a good thing when it's right in front of her in my opinion she isn't worth your time or effort.

you deserve someone who will appreciate all your good qualities.

• Yes move on...the going lesbian is a big flag.

• Why do you say big flag?

• She doesn't find you attractive enough to date or sleep with., its not about us liking douche bags, its just that you're in the friend zone because she doesn't find you appealing.

"you're a nice guy but not my type" - nice way of saying I am not attracted to you.

• Well she just lost a friend, she can date all the losers she wants now. I don't care anymore,

• An attractive guy wouldn't be jealous of an ugly guy in the friend zone.

That's your fault for thinking you can friend your way in bed with a girl who doesn't want you. You're mad because your attempt at manipulation isn't working. You think you're a nice guy but you're the definition of what a jerk is. You have no business talking about other guys being jerks, look at yourself.

find a girl who is just as unattractive as you who will actually want you

• I'm not losing much either, some girl will love me even if you females think unworthy of love.

• Move on. Who knows maybe after you do she will see what a great guy you are! And then you can be the one to tell her NO!

• That works

• Completely agreed. I had experienced it twice where I was the one who said No afterwards.

• Move on. It's not that she prefers douche bags, it's that she is not physically attracted to you. Would you date someone that you are not physically attracted to even if they have a great personality? I assume you wouldn't. Don't be insulted we all have a type including you so other girls will be attracted to you. Move on to one that finds you attractive and you are attracted to her.

• You sound just like her, and this is why I don't like having women as friends.

• Take the low road and prove to her that even the guys she finds unattractive are jerks too. I get not being her friend any more but to just disappear proves that you are not the nice guy you were pretending to be.

• Ok?

What Guys Said 2

• i'm seeing a red flag

i don't think she is at all interested , this is going to turn into a worse situation if you don't back off a fair bit , you've came on pretty strong and been totally rejected I honestly don't see any way you can win her over at this point

• I just threw in the towel this a battle I'm not going to win

• No it isn't what all women like. Sorry that happened to you. There are lots of fish in the sea. Always another bus comes along if you miss the first one. Who cares about lesbians. And don't listen to what the friends say either. No texting either.