Why guys don't date black girls?

Guys of any races and ages. If you don't like black girls, why? physical, social pressures, personality ect?

And if you could say where your from, color, age ect, for pattern observing purposes. If not no worries

Most Helpful Guy

• FIRST OF ALL: I don't see why I should NOT like black girls. Some I met are real beauties IMHO , some were kind and some were intelligent. I like them as much as any other girls.

NO, I do not date them. WHY?

#1.

I'm married.

#2.

There aren't that many of them where I live

#3.

No third reason at all, the #1 and#2 should be enough for you.

4.

For pattern observing purposes : I'm Caucasian (they say!), living in a tiny European country and ca 3 times your age.

Btw, reason #1 goes also for white, brown, yellow, pink, blue, orange, even for tartan, transparent ghost or fuchsia with green stripes girls.

What Guys Said 10

• I LOVE black women

• I am "white", 21, and from Wisconsin. I don't find most black girls attractive due to their attitudes. I am not stereotyping here...almost any black girl I come across has the same attitude. I don't really know how to explain it, it's like a "we're better than everyone" or "you mess with me I'm going to slap you" attitude. With that said, I have met a few really cool down to earth black girls. I have even taken a few out on dates.

FYI, I don't like using the term "black". I feel like it's offensive to some =\

• I like them, they're HOT! :D, I wouldn't honestly be bothered what others thought, its what 'I' like. Although I am attracted to black girls I still have to like her personality. I find nigerian girls attractive however! they are EXTREMELY WEIRD to the extent that I have no interest in ever dating one unless she was born elsewhere. but more or less I like black girls personalities

I live in the UK, of Italian and Brazilian descent, 21 (22 if the world doesn't end before my birthday in a week or so lol)

• You should have done a pole if you wanted to see what the majority of guys from so so country are open to it

• I remember flirting with one black girl who worked at Zumies so she wasn't ghetto or anything. We did everything besides exchange numbers (that was my bad). That's probably the closest I ever got to dating a black girl.

It seems that most "available " black girls I encounter have an attitude I strongly dislike. There's a very nice black girl at work who has an amazing personality and cool attitude, but she's married with kids.

Overall, I'd say my lack of dating black girls has to do with the fact they are rare and I'm not exactly the type of guy they go for.

I'm half white and half Asian, living in white suburbia in SoCal.

• Im white. Iv had a number of black friends in the past. Who were really funny and awesome. When it came to the girls. Honestly. The attraction just wasn't there for me. White girls were always my idea of beauty. I know il probably get attacked for being honest. But I can't help it. I really don't think attraction is a choice. However don't feel bad and give up. As some of my guy friends (also white) really love black girls. So everyone is different. Don't worry.

• yeah you probably will get attacked lol sorry! but I think your honesty is good, why would I ask if I didn't want the truth... With the attraction thing, I totally understand that generally black girls look different than white girls but for some, they look very similarly minus pigmentation... so all that to ask do you ever find any attractive?

• :) thanks

• whiteg rils were always my idea of beauty lol

• I've dated black girls. I probably wouldn't do it again, I was just giving it a shot. I'm from Ohio (the north), I'm white, I'm 23.

• Why will you not again? Bad experiences? and thanks for the location, race, and age!

• Just wouldn't, no particular reason..and no problem

• Unattractive both physically and personality wise at the same time.

• Go shut the front door fool. I am married to a black girl jackrabbit

• Well, I know you're asking people that don't like them in that way, but I haven't date one at this point because I just never felt that they had any interest. I went to a school that was pretty well over half black and just never felt that that was an option. Then again, I am quite introverted and probably wouldn't have noticed anyway. I am very attracted to them though. So, that's why I haven't dated any.

• Thats an intreasting side to it, I guess I never think of the possibility of guys being open to it then not doing anything... hm whole new side... thanks for answering

• You're welcome.

Forgot to add the other stuff you asked for. I'm 22, white, and from Virginia.

• It's not that I don't not like black girls, it's that all the black girls that I know now are un-datable. They are ghetto and don't speak correctly, dress appropriately, or hold any kind of self dignity or respect. On the other hand, while in undergraduate studies- there were many black girls that I took a liking to and dated one and still remain a good friend with the other. They were smart, sophisticated and poised. Also knew how do dress correctly according to their body types.

• Thank you so much for answering, and for not grouping them all together, may I ask where you are from?

• Not a problem at all, and I wish you the best of luck in life and your pursuit of happiness!

• Down vote? LOL.

What Girls Said 7

• A host of things

1) don't feel they are attractive to the majority of black women

2) may receive flack from the less tolerant for dating someone outside of their ethnicity

3) might just not find black women attractive (I do personally find this hard to believe with all the beautiful women in the world)

and I'm sure I left a good 100 or so other reasons out :p

• Some guys like black girls but there are a few nasty stereotypes attached to black women like being catty , having attitudes, wearing weaves , and having nasty fake nails. Personally I don't think all black women are like that and I have a lot of black friends that I think are gorgeous but the stereotype tends to stick.

• Black women are typically perceived don't fit the standard of beauty and unfortunately, the loud, ghetto black chicks outnumber the more educated, intelligent black ones...

It's a combination of that...black women are typically more masculine than other races of females, different facial features/hair type/skin colors etc

Statistically, black women and Asian men are the least likely to date interracially...

I'm mixed and boyfriend is white so idk...I guess I'm "white washed" which is why only white guys have asked me out.

I don't think you'll get many honest responses on here just because people tend to be politically correct and this can be a touchy subject...

You'd think the Canadians and Europeans would speak up but it's understandable since there's like 2% diversity in those parts of the world

• *black women are typically perceived as NOT fitting the standard of beauty. sorry lmao bad spelling

• Well my dad's side of the family is African/Caucasian and my moms is puerto rican. I am from FL and I am 24 and am dating a guy named Hamaz.

I have been around a lot of interracial couples and grew up around various ethnicities

• my boyfriend is white and loves black women over white women and he has been with more white women then black. He said they are better in bed, better bodies and they look better and age better. I know an Asian guy on here who also loves them. Everyone is different. Some like them and some dont. I've only been hit on by white guys and they range from shy and quiet to aggressive

• Who said they don't? Look at Halle berry.

• Even the ghetto hood girls I know, you know the stereotypical black girls can get guys. I actually think guys prefer hood girls, they usually make comments that I talk like a white girl and that I'm bougie. I think if I was more hood I'd be more accepted.as a result,I don't get as many black guys trying to talk to me, most of the guys who show interest are other races