Where is a good place to meet single girls?

And not online. I refuse to try online dating because f*** that. I just really need to get a girlfriend, its been so long and I feel like I am wasting time.

Most Helpful Girl

• " I refuse to try online dating because f*** that" LOL that was funny but anyways

Single girls can be found everywhere but MY advice is you should go to crowded places like a

bar/lounge/club... if the party setting is not your scene, you can try like a parade/festival/carnival (speaking from experience) gym, mall, bowling alleys, etc.

What Girls Said 5

• I know where not to go...bars. Just go out to many different places where you think the type of girl you would like might be.

• Volunteer

• take yoga classes.

• Single girls sometimes work a lot.

Cafes, or hair salons.

Singles clubs. There are meet up groups for singles if you can stomach it. (I can't do it)

• If your in college that's a great place to meet girls, but also, you can go to like clubs or pubs. I would try to go to places where a lot of college kids go since they'll be closer to your age. You can also meet girls by volunteering or getting involved in your community. Girls are everywhere. You don't have to look to hard. You could even meet a girl at the gym. In the summertime you could meet a girl on the beach/ at a community pool. You can meet girls in amusement parks or better yet at a skateboard park. You can meet girls at an ice skating rink or flirt with a cute taco bell cashier. You can meet like "friends" or "friends" as well... House parties are also suitable places to meet ladies. :D

What Guys Said 2

• I don't like the bar or nightclub scene. I meet a lot of single girls through church. I also dated girls while taking classes in college. I've gone out with girls I work with (be very cautious with that one). You can join a special interest club, go to volunteer services/activities. At least at those settings you'll meet someone who has similar goals, interests, or beliefs as you.

• School is the best place to meet women in my honest opinion.