Still a booty call or something more serious?

Hey everyone I need advice!

I've meet a guy last October (2011) in a club. I found out he worked at the same place as me and after that night we started texting. I saw him again a month later at a work Christmas party, and then a third time and we went to his place and we had sex and from then on we have been seeing each other almost once a week.

At the beginning I would not really show more interest than "just a fling" and he would constantly text me to see him and sometimes I would go a month without seeing him because I was awsell seeing my ex at the same time(We were exs at the time as well). Then I finally left my ex and started paying more attention to him and it's as if when I started paying more attention he would text me less.

Obviously I started having feelings for him and I need advice to know if he may/may not think of me only as a booty call or not.

I always go to his place since he lives alone. We always watch a movie/spend time together and not jump into bed together first thing when I get there.

He always wants me to sleep over(and we do not have sex in the morning but most of the time it ends up one of us has to go to work so we don't spend time together much in the morning and when I say I don't want to sleep over he will always try and find a way(ex go and cuddle in bed etc).

4 months ago we has a conversation and he told me he was not seeing anyone else and I told him I wasn't as well and that was basically the only type of"relationship" conversation we had. When he sees my friend at work he is always polite to her and asks her how she is(I don't work there anymore) He tole me he did not have a girlfriend because he hates drama and likes a girl to be loyal((he does not know I was seeing my ex))

I never meet his friends and every time I see him is on a work night at his place and we relax like I described. I know he goes out a lot with his friends and he used to text me a lot in the past(especially when I was not seeing him for a long time. But now when I text him he almost never replies(if I text him hey how are you).. But when I text him that I want to see him I do that once a week and 90% of the time he says sure come over. as well I already asked him via sms message what he thinks about me and he answered"i don't undertstand your question.."

But when I told him I really liked him he told me he really liked me too.

He's 27 and has never been in a relationship before and I am 22. Eventually one day I will say it face to face that I like him and that I want more but for now I just need opinions to know if he has feelings/if I am just more than a simple booty call to help me clear my mind.

Thanks :)

What Guys Said 1

• Well, if he truly loved you he would not just as you put it, "Invite you over and have sex". There is more to a relationship than just having sex every night. But I do not know this man and he could truly love you. I would confront him and let him know that you want more that just a "Friend with benefits" relationship. I hope that I provided an answer, and if you wish I could possibly give you more of my opinion.

Sincerely,

SirJameson

What Girls Said 0