How long do you wait for a text/call?

If you give someone your number, and they say they will text / call you, how long do you (personally) wait before thinking they won't get in touch?

• One day
  • A few days
  • A week
  • A few weeks
  • I never give up waiting o_0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think that if they asked for it, they'd get in touch with me within a few days or a week at the most. If I just offer it to them and they never really asked, I can't really get upset if they don't write/call right away, because they weren't really concerned about it to begin with.

What Guys Said 1

• I would call them the nexy day.

What Girls Said 4

• If they don't contact me within 24 hours, I assume they're not interested.

• It all depends on how you met them.If I met somebody on a day/night out I would usually text them to say I had a nice time,then just leave the rest to them.I don't there is a set amount of time to wait,just don't constantly text and call them unless they send you slot of texts/calls.

• It really depends on the situation. But I usually wait for a week & if he doesn't call/text.. I take it as he isn't that interested to talk to me.

• it all depends could be a few days.