Would you ever not date a girl cause she's taller than you or the same height?

Basically what the title says. Just something my friend said, and I'm wondering if others feel the same way or if he's just ridiculous.

Most Helpful Guy

• at 6 foot 5 I don't think I'm likely to ever have this situation but if I did find a girl my height or taller that wouldn't be a reason for me to not date them :)

but yeah most guys like shorter girls just like most girls like taller guys :)

What Guys Said 4

• A girl being taller than me would not stop me from dating her. I was once with a girl who was six foot three at least. She was a total keeper too. How could I say no? Anyway, some guys might care, some don't. I don't. Granted it's an adjustment, but it's all good in the end.

• Love and trust are so rare that I would never exempt a girl for being taller than me... she'd have to be pretty damn tall though... haha

• I´m 6´3 but hey if there was an amazing girl who was taller than me I´d give it a go :)

• I would say no. Although I have met girls that are far taller than me (and I'm not short by any means). It can be a little intimidating if they tower over you. As for the same height I can't imagine that being an issue!

What Girls Said 0