What do you think of Russian girl dating Chinese guy? Is it ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• whats wrong in that...as long as your confident about your relationship ...y would you need judgement of others...the point is the couples who are dating must be k with this

What Guys Said 4

• Why is this even a question? Are you insinuating one is more deserving than the other? That's insane thinking! It's 2012 baby, gonna be 2013 soon. Race means nothing! We're all humaaaan

• Sorry did not wanted to hurt but his parents think that's not good...they are very strick and against our ralationship.. So that's why I am asking..

• My parents wouldn't either, but I love interracial relationships. My parents love me, so they will have to accept my choices. :)

• True, but his parents very strick especially mother, she is very mean to me..

What do you think I should do for her to like me?

I cooked for her cakes, dinners all very nicely, help with cleaning to her son. etc

• I've dated a Russian girl. No big. I'm Vietnamese.

• Russia has been a Democracy for over 20 years now. Go for it.

• Their kid's gonna be a double-commie!

What Girls Said 3

• It's fine

No big deal

• lol what do you think of korean girl dating russian guy?

This guy is so into me and to me he is the hottest guy I've ever met hehe

wish us happy ever after and good luck to you haha

o I just checked your reply to other post. If his parents are bothering your relationship and he cannot do anything about it, you deserve better.

i think having trouble with boyfriend's parent is always happening regardless of ethnicity though..

try your best and she will be more open..

• I think she's an idiot for acting like it's a big deal for her to date an Asian guy. This is 2012, welcome to the world ;P