Why hasn't he kissed me yet?

I met this guy about 2 weeks ago. Went ice skating on our first date, he asked me out on 2nd date, and now we're planning date #3! On date one we held hands the whole time basically, date 2 no contact -_- , and we'll see what happens on date 3.

I'm just wondering, on each of our dates, he just gave me a tight side hug at the end. Why no kiss? I think he likes me since he keeps asking me out!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because of the negative media attention focused on men, so he's probably very reluctant to kiss you even though he likely wants to, because the media taught him that men who are aggressive with intimacy are sleaze misogynist dogs and fears if he attempts, you'll also think he is one. To break the ice, you might have to seize the initiative and kiss him first. He better then get the idea it's okay to kiss you.

What Guys Said 3

• He likes you or he wouldn't ask for a repeat date. He might be missing the go ahead signal, so go ahead and put yourself right in front of him for a kiss. Put your arms around him, look into his eyes and smile. If he doesn't kiss you, he's not into you or he's gay.

• He likes you for sure. It's probably shy or insecure.

• Maybe he's a bit nervous. Taking it slow. It'l happen don't worry

*kiss* better? :P

What Girls Said 3

• I was in a relationship with a guy and after 3 months he didn't even hold my hand and only afterward did I hear how much he liked me and how heartbroken he was when I left him. This made me realize not all guys follow the same game plan or work at the same pace. Each person is unique. So don't let that bring you down or make you feel worried. He likes you, he wouldn't be going on date number 3 if he didn't, he probably has his own reasons for not kissing you yet.

• He's probably just nervous. Clearly he's into you. If you see an opportunity he's not taking to make it happen, make the first move yourself!

• why don't you kiss him if you feel that vibe and want him to kiss you.

many possible reasons he hasnt: nerves, shy, doesn't want to move too fast, afraid you might get the wrong idea...