What do guys think about interracial dating?

It seems that Interracial Dating is more common and accepted towards the younger people. What do you think, would you consider dating someone outside your race? Do you think it's interesting or different to try something new?

• Yes, why not
  • Maybe
  • No
  • Not Sure
I mean both girls and guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and genetically speaking it is wiser to do so. A pure-bread dog will have many more health problems then a mutt same general rule applies to people. when dating outside your own race it reduces the chance of offspring having genetic defects associated with either race. assuming everything works out and kids follow.

What Guys Said 11

• Interracial dating IS most common amongst younger people such as myself.. I don't know why older people are so odd about it.

• Even people my age have little or no problems with interracial dating, so it's not just the younger generation.

• I don't see a problem with it. I'm open to girls of different races.

• I consider it pretty much every time I see one of these sexy Latinas.

• Equal opportunity applies in love even more than other areas. Mix those cultures, and humanity becomes stronger. Hybrid vigor and all that. Plus, chicks from other races are hot. :-)

• Done it before, happy to do it again, but don't really care the race of the person I date tbh. Just their personality.

• I have no problem with it.

• That weird sh*t if people wana do that it up to them but I would and I would jugde people but I would agree with it either ?

• Im fine with it.

• One star for a question that has been asked 8784329672439872892743 times and I date females of the human race

• My only problem with interracial dating is that some people that partake have the need to put the opposite gender of their race down and give positive stereotypes to the people they are attracted to. It gets thrown in every direction, so I'm not necessarily singling any particular group out.

Other than that, I'm fine with it. I would date interracially.

• Every race has good and bad people, so everyone's equal anyway

• That's true, but not everyone gets that. Those are the people I'm referring to.

What Girls Said 6

• I would date someone outside of my race, seeing as how I normally find guys outside of my race attractive.

• I surely would try, unless there was a major problem we both knew could result from it.

• that's the only things ill do :-) I only date different race :-)

• Good guys come in all races.

So do bad guys :-P

I've dated men of different races before, so of course I'd do it again :-)

• I would

Love is love

• I'm not racist by any means but my only hang up with dating someone of a different race is the differences in culture, religion, etc. which can present a problem in a relationship. Other than that I wouldn't have any problem with it.