Would you get someone that you're not dating a present?

If you and another person, boy or girl, are on the verge of dating. Would you get them a Christmas present or does that seem desperate?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi shiiit I have got the same problem, hahahaha. A guy I know is always flirting with me and I really like him and there is definit tention beetwen us(excuse my horrible English ;) anyways he told me just a few days ago that the only reason he tells me not to date this and that guy is beacouse he really cares about me and he doesn't want them to treat me wrong, anywho we are not dating... Fuuuck...he asked me not to friend zone him, but we are still not F***ING dating, I mean WTF...anywhooo...i don't ether know if I shuold buy him somthing or not :( (but if I were you I would buy her somthing sweet, you really don't want to come of creepy.. don't buy her sexy undies Okay, buy her gloves or sumthing sweet :) I hope this will help you :) and again sorry for my lazy English.. :P

What Girls Said 3

• yea

• no

• Why would you consider it deseparate? And what you mean on the verge of dating? If you like her it would be a good gesture, if I was you I would get something you both enjoy... Sexy clothing, pretty pantie..some small to would work..sure why not, it would just assure your oppurtunity. But explain to me the"verge of datin".. & why would you feel desperate?

• As in I'm just waiting for a good opportunity to ask her out

• Nah, us women over analyze a lot but that.. Would only make you look great in our eyes.. Trust me. Even if it was a cute card with a scented candela in a pretty bow.. It would be cherished.

What Guys Said 1