Christian guys! Would you date a non Christian girl?

I'm talking about if she was Agnostic, yet accepts your faith.

*Devout Christians.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im not sure if I would, possibly... Id be more open to dating an Agnostic then an Atheist for sure thought. Can I ask why you're interested in Christian Guys?

• Not primarily interested in Christian guys, it's just I've fallen quite hard for a friend of a few years who is a devout christian and I have a strong feeling that he has feelings for me too. It's just all of his previous girlfriends have been Christian.

• no it wouldn't matter what he was raised. it depends I guess... I'm not sure what you want out of it but I personally don't care to date anyone who I know isn't going to last, he could be the same... could not be I'm not sure

• Thank you for your answers :)

Time will tell.

What Guys Said 4

• I would imagine they would try at first, but I also imagine it wouldn't last.

• Devout christians it seems unlikely. Since the bible says Do not be Yolked (married) with unbelievers. However a Casual christian as I like to call them. Someone who believes in God and goes to church on Sunday but is just like anyone else aside from that. Yes they will. So it depends how commited they are to it.

• yeah as long as she accepts me like I accept her

• Yup. Currently dating an atheist now. I'm a die hard Catholic. I don't try and convert her and she accepts that I have my faith. Religion is something we actually enjoy debating about on occasion.

What Girls Said 0