The guy I like knows I like him. How do I know if he's showing interest?

He told me he sees him as a best friend after I told him I liked him. However, recently he's been talking to me a lot, flirting, he gave me a nickname, he would randomly ask me to play a game that involves asking more about myself and my life. He eyes me when I'm around other people. Then One day he would flirt, then become distant, flirt, become distant. He would have fun in talking in text messages, the all of a sudden would only type 1 to 2 words or just put a smiley face. I mean its on and off with this guy. He confuses me and I don't know what to think. Is he just messing with me because he knows I like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he's unsure of what he feels himself.

What Guys Said 1

• Well as long as he doesn't spray you with mace, or spit on your legs or attempts to sell your organs to a gypsy lady on the black market I'd say your golden! So what's the hold up lonewolf? Ghostrider waits for no one! now go out there and close this f***in deal and get yourself a hero! I'M AMPED ABOUT THIS! YOU HEAR ME?...FUCKIN AMPED! =) -j

What Girls Said 1

• i wish I could answer this for you...but unfortunately I find myself in the same situation :(