Texting her to tell her I'm thinking about her. Yes or no?

This girl and I have been talking for about two months and we had our first date this last weekend. Last night, she texted me to tell me that things are going to be really hectic for her this week. I asked her if it was just work stuff and she replied that it was pretty much everything.

We both really like each other. I want to text her tomorrow and every other day to tell her that I'm thinking about her and that I'm hoping she has a good day. Like if I were to say "Hey, I'm thinking about and praying for you and I hope you have a great day. No need to reply :-)", would that be okay? I don't want to stress her out more.

So if I were to say something like "Good morning, bella donna (Italian for "beautiful woman"). I hope you have a great day"...

Most Helpful Guy

• Its a really sweet text, and I feel ya. But I'll give you my bro to bro opinion. I used to act similarly when I met my girl. And sadly, what I interpreted as being at the brink of love, she interpreted as being on the fence and took advantage of that. I mean not only at the time, but even to this day she recalls the days I used to send her those kinds of texts and almost threatens me with them, saying I don't text her that anymore. I say do it, be thoughtful, be real, be Godly but in all things stay sincere to who you are and don't raise the bar too high for yourself. My girlfriend likes to benefit from situations and likes to take advantage of the situation. Sadly, that side of her accounted for a lot of distance between us. I'm not saying your girl is like mine, but in all things, never be over the top and always scan for reciprocity. You can't be the only one caring. She needs to make time for you too. We are all uber busy yet we can all make time for what we want. Finally your biggest mistake would be to over-care. As long as you stay true to yourself, your won't be delving into that. Don't do something or send a text so that she can have a good impression of you, or that you fit in the mold she has in mind. She will like you for you when you show your real colors. Hope it works! Cheers!

What Girls Said 4

• Girls love knowing that the guy appreciates her, and one of the best ways to do that is to send an innocent little message like that... something short and sweet like "Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and I hope you're having a nice day." really does go a long way. It shows us you care enough to take out a few seconds out of your day just to make sure we're okay.

• Girls like to know that we're being though of.

• I know I love the random " Good Morning Beautiful. Hope you had a great night and have a blessed day" No matter what is going on it brings a smile to my face. Sometimes the emoticon that looks like a hug to nice too. Just texting her lets her know she is on your mind :)

• We're not quite at the stage of calling each other "cutie", "gorgeous", "beautiful", etc. Though one time, she did text me "good morning, glory" lol.

• I think that's really sweet

What Guys Said 1

• The bella donna part would work, but make sure she's Italian otherwise she'll think your a dork. And the worst situation would be that she has no clue what that means and you just said it because you're Italian, then she'll think "what a self obsessed dude..." keep it simple, keep it real. Try not to play too many games early in the beginning.