What causes a man to push away?

Long story short...we are 4 hrs apart. he is usually the one that initiates contact but for the past week he hasn't. If I text him he will reply but last week.we went the entire week without contact until I called him..he said he has been tied up with work and that the phone works both.ways. but why can't he call or text when he gets off? I bought to his attn.that I barley hear from him and he said but he's not.going anywhere and that there is no other woman. But what else could it be? Advice please

What Guys Said 1

• You could try calling him for a change. Some guys test you think he's worth picking upthe phone and calling. If a guy feels like he's does most of the work to initiate contact then it feels like he cares more than you do. Think of how you would feel. Anyway that's what it sounds like with the details you gave

• But I have been initiating for the past 4 days. Yesterday I heard nothin so today I texted him. That should tell him that I'm into it

What Girls Said 0