Would you date a religious/racial pride extremist?

For instance, would you date one of the people on this site:

link

Or someone belonging to the Westboro Baptist Church or who went around preaching their views to everyone?

Ok intelligent ones, I hope you retards realize the profile picture isn't of me. I have an actual picture of myself on my profile but it isn't surprising that some of you would take the time to comment, let alone comment anonymously on my picture. Answer the question or don't bother at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. Intolerance and a closed mind? I'll pass.

• I don't think they're intolerant, just passionate about their beliefs. We're all entitled to preferences, though I must say the Westboro people are looney and disrespectful at times

• Which is why I have little interest in visiting those area or those people. Again, I'll pass. If they want to shelter themselves of the world because they think their culture/race is just so great, they can keep it.

• from* not of

What Guys Said 17

• No I wouldn't. By the way, is that really you in your picture? you should really "take it easy" on the makeup. I'm not trying to start anything, I just thought you'd like to know if your face looks like a birthday cake. Just saying... just saying.

• No

But if it was, I wouldn't need your opinion. I don't go around calling folks on here ugly despite the fact that I see butt ass ugly users on here so I'm not too sure where some of y'all get this entitlement to critique my picture

• hair whoosh?

mentally challenged and gay. bummer.

• ah, I love you too! send me a message when you miss me.

• The truth is, No I couldn't. I could accept Religious to a certain extent but not an extremist, Especially not someone who is very prideful of their race.

I'm Agnostic ( doesn't know what to believe in), I could tolerate an religious woman to an extent but if she's very prideful/extremist about it, then ill walk away.

• Nah, I'll pass. Whatever floats these peoples boats I suppose, but I couldn't. At least these folks are open about their views instead of being passive about it. These people make dodging bullets a lot easier too.

• I found the use of the words "racially aware" throughout that to be scary and disturbing. No I could not.

• Extremism is a bad thing on either side of the equation, and there are definitely two sides. I would steer clear of both. I do not like "preachers" at all. Preachers usually don't realize just how arrogant it is of them to be preaching at all. They think they are doing us a favor. Yuck!

BTW - since your profile is private we cannot see your photo. :)

• I don't really care for people who aren't on my friends list to see my photo :)

• Yeah, I don't blame you a bit. I just got the impression from your Update comment that we all should be able to see it. My bad. Carry on. :)

• I would not want to date anyone too extreme. sorry PLC. but most like that are not open minded from my experience. It has nothing to do with the church or belief but the narrow minded situation. feel free to down arrow. I can take it.

• did I say something to prompt the update. I did not even look at your profile. whatever.

• No way in hell. I don't believe in god, and if someone can't respect that fact, and not push their ways onto me then I don't even want to be around them. I would support someone whom was into the whole church thing. If they're racist then that's their problem. I would let someone speak their mind about that, but then they'd better be willing to listen to what I have to say.

• I wouldn't date a racist, but there is generally no problem at all with a strong Christian person.

• Lol I can actually appreciate being trolled once in a while, when it's well done,it's funny. But just living with a natural non stop supertroll must be kinda tiring.

• Hell...no.

• Dating ? I wouldn't even consider talking to any of these idiots.

• i hate bible thumpers like that with a passion! so no I wouldnt!

• maybe, if they were nice

• Sigh...Would certainly not be my 'druthers...but I never say "never"..o.O

• Actually...that pic is kind of ugly..would much rather look at you! ):

• depends on what group they're part of and how open minded they are. a jewish zionist or nation of islam member wouldn't date a neo nazi/white supremacist, probably.

stormfront people are half-leftist idiots though.

• Oh hell no

• Extremist? No

If she is very religious or very into racial pride, I might be able to put up with it. No promises though.

What Girls Said 10

• no. whether they're religiously on the extreme side or racially very proud.

I'm neither of them, to the point of really not giving a sh*t about religion of any kind or of making a big difference about cultural backgrounds (I find cultural backgrounds between individuals fascinating to be honest, at the very least it's a great conversational starter), and I tend to develop a disliking to anyone trying to shove any kind of belief down another person's throat. whether it's racial or religious - if you don't let other people be as they want to or were, just do everyone else a favour and crawl the hell into a hole.

then again, I guess without extremists on both sides, one can't decide on a perfect middle, can you? still sucks though.

• Is it really necessary to jump immediately to "Listen retard" and name-calling like that? It makes you sound pretty offended, especially about a picture that you're using for your own amusement.

To answer your question, no. I love when a person has pride in who (s)he is and can be proud of their race or religion, or anything else. But to go around preaching or think they're better because of it? Arrogance is something I can't stand. There is a fine, but distinctive, line between confidence and arrogance.

• I don't really care how it makes me sound. If this was a picture of me, why would people just criticize my picture? I could go around calling some of the users on here ugly (cause most are) but I don't do that

• Actually no, I'm not using her picture because I think it's funny. I always use pictures of other girls as my avatar.

But a lot of people on here DO think it's me and think that calling the girl in the pic ugly(who assume it's me) is getting back at me for whatever e grudges these morons hold

• If you say so. Your behavior toward the girls you use as your avatars just seems a little mean-spirited.

• NO. If you have your own beliefs and are proud of who you are, that's fine and I'll support that. But if its too extreme, that'll just turn me off.

• The kind of people that visit Stormfront... don't really like me all that much.

The feeling is mutual.

So I don't really see any chance of romance happening there haha.

• Lol at the people that thought that was you forreal! That's just silly.

And no I would not date an extremist of any kind weather it be religion, race or health.

Too much of something (especially crappy opinions) makes me ill.

• Never.

• That was kinda frightening to read.

No, I wouldn't.

• lolol

the sad part is they seem to think they are a cult..."come to our side." nonsense. those folks need to leave the trailer

• What was really creepy was the matter-of-fact way they were describing how to indoctrinate his partner. Like, wtf?

• Definitely not

• No. But not because of what they believe. I'm not into people witg IQ lower than average, and I firmly believe that you have to have IQ lower than average to support 'white pride'. So it repels me :)

Other than that,as long as he was smart enough, had good reasons to believe what he believes, wasn't hurting anyone with his belief and didn't have a problem because I won't support him I would have no problem.

• It does indeed appear that blacks and Hispanics with "Latino/black pride" are dumber than most and I can easily include those with white pride. It's as though they rarely leave the trailer park

• Anyone that believes that he is superior to another human being just because of his race/color/ethnicity/religion/social status given by birth is plain stupid in my opinion. Race,color,ethnicity and social status is something you are born with, not something you chose after deep thinking and hard work. As for religion, it's not something you can be sure you're right about, so you have to respect others opinions.

• No, never.