Which one would you date?

Which one would you date?

• A slutty blonde in high school
  • A cute teen mom

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. Those are both very specific examples.

• I guess you didn't get it but this is a lesser-of-two-evils question, meaning that both are generally undesirable but if you're going to answer you have to pick one

• But that choice doesn't carry any realistic weight. Is there any possibly reason in the real world why we would be forced to choose between these two extremely narrow choices? If I asked women which would they rather use as a sex toy, a cactus or a porcupine, do you think that it would be at all realistic to expect women to choose one or the other? They're both extremely undesirable choices (in my hypothetical *and* your question). I choose neither, since there are many other options.

What Guys Said 2

• None. Those are to far in between examples. I would like a lot more complex girl that just a slut, or an attractive mom.

• Crap....

Um..........

A teen mom. Because she isn't whoring herself out to every single person she sees. and she most likely doesn't have a disease.

• Neither. I wouldn't want A because of how she carries herself, nor B, because her hands are tied with her children.

• I guess you didn't get it but this is a lesser-of-two-evils question, meaning that both are generally undesirable but if you're going to answer you have to pick one.

• And why, WHY, would the cute teen mom be just as undesirable as the first choice? Because of her young age and the fact that she has children? These girls can be who they want to be, as well as I can, but I still choose NEITHER.

What Girls Said 0