When a girl doesn't answer the phone, but texts the next day that she was busy? When to call again?

I called this girl (at 11pm), and she didn't answer so I left a voice mail. She responded via text around lunch the next day that she was "out and about" at the time and couldn't talk. I couldn't talk until I got home. When I got home I texted her. Is she expecting a call (when?), or is she just leading me in circles because she doesn't want to talk/isn't interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes a girl just happens to be busy. There's a guy I met about three weeks ago, maybe four. Because I'm in school and it's close to the end of the school term, I really couldn't spare the time to go hang out with him. I was able to text him a little on occasion, when he texted me. At one point he asked me if he was just bothering me (if I just wanted to be left alone), but I explained again in all sincerity that I was just busy until a certain date. He asked if I'd go out with him the day after my term ended and I agreed. Simple. You just need to be brave enough to ask if she feels that you're bothering her; be direct and let her say what's on her mind about you.

What Girls Said 3

• She won't bother to answer if she doesn't like you. She's probably just really busy, or asleep. You could text her and ask if its a good time to call, if she doesn't answer again, most probably, she's not interested.

• I got scared for a second there! Hahaha sounded like my situation. A guy I'm interested in called me at midnight for the first time and I didn't pick up because everyone was asleep in my house and I didn't want to wake then up so I didn't puck up. He ended up leaving me a sarcastic text that said "I liked how you answered my call" The next day I texted, "hey, sorry about the missed call, I guess I fell asleep" (I know I kinda lied). I assume he got upset because of the missed call and didn't text for a while. Now he hasn't attempted calling. But I wasn't him to. So I suggest you call her, if she doesn't pick up, she's not interested.

• *but I wasn't him to call

• *want

• Hi,

Call her several times to assure what she is feeling. If it repeats like this, I think she is not interested in you,

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• She's playing games with you but she's probably interested.