How to make progress with this confusing girl ?

I've been chasing this girl for about 4 years or so ! She turned me down at least 2-3 times . I didn't speak to her for about a year after this and then I just messaged her a few times and said we should meet . She seemed really open and finally agreed to have dinner with me . I don't think it was a date though .

Anyway less than 10 min after I dropped her home , she texted me saying that she had a good time . The problem with her is she never starts a convo , and every time I start a convo I feel like I'm the only one who's interested .

What do I do about this girl ? Do I text her again ? What should I say ? She's a bit of an introvert .

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm stuck between my two natures

The first is that, You have to be persistent if you want anything out of life and the second is that you're chasing someone who isn't showing the same mutual level of interest as you. If I find myself always initiating then I bail out as I know she's not that interested. I know that for a fact because that's what I'd do, but you never know if you go quiet on her she may just come and find you.

One thing is for sure, there's plenty of fish in that sea out there and you could of bagged a lot of them in those 4 years.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, there's something to be said about persistence and being the pursuer, but 4 years? This girl is never going to feel the same way about you as you do about her I'm afraid. It's time to move on for good.

• I never understand why people choose to waste their time on people who are completely uninterested in them. She's made it blatantly clear that she doesn't like you in that way. Why you chose to torment yourself and continue to chase after her is beyond me. If someone isn't interested in me I'm like oh well move it along cause there's tons of other people out there that will be.

• chasing her for 4 years? drop her, she's not worth it, she can't make up her mind.

What Guys Said 6

• You are really brave, trying to conntect after several rejections. She sounds like more than a 'bit' of an introvert, and don;t get your hopes up just because of this one meeting

Still, the fact she texted you so quickly is an open invitation to try for something involving more commitment. just be careful; I think she'll run away if you get even a little too aggressive.

• In a big time way - it might be very like a waste of time. I was that way, I liked a girl and tried to talk etc, the same way like you for 2 years, then in some time again for a year, and then a year and a half. And when I need her as a friend even, she simply didn't pick up the phone. But she did say that things like - I have a good time, things like that. I think she wastes your time, you can chat with her a a friend or like with somebody you know. But nothing serious.

• there is nothing cofusing about this girl, she is just being a woman, as women like to be courted and don't really like to do anything...Trust me she is not confusing: If you think she is confusing, you would go insane with some of the women that I have met, these woman ARE confusing.

• Ya she finally gave in. If she texts after the date she was interested. But man were those a waste of 4 years.

• its not confusing the thing you have to do is you have to pretend that she likes you and start conversation as usual later on one day you will stop at that time she will start ...dont worry

• This is what you do. There are Millions ... and Millions of wonderful, single cute girls out there. Go on 15 dates with 15 different cute girls. Guaranteed you will not think of this girl you've been chasing for 4 years! You wasted 4 years of your life on a girl who you never hooked up with?! No offense but that just sounds crazy insane to me.