I feel like things are going so fast! is this normal?

i went out with this guy who had a crush on me a few days ago. things went great but I'm the kind of person to take things slow. he made out with me 6 times on the first date. the guy's really straight forward and he knows it. we already made plans to go out again next week. today (after just one date) he sends me a message that says he thinks he's falling for me and that we're like lego pieces and just fit together...

i think that's adorable but it's so fast! what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, it's pretty fast! I'm always wary of these things because they tend to fizzle out...just because the guy burns out from showing so much interest lol. I think taking it slowly is better...see if you can't slow him down some, like only see him once a week. It's awesome he's so into you, but be careful!

Answer my question please? :]

link

What Guys Said 1

• I think if he is trying to scare you off, he's doing a great job of it!

What Girls Said 2

• yes that is how my ex was we were insepreable he wouldn't let go of me for anything I had to force him to let go so he would go home and eat

• he's moving kind of fast. talk to him about it, and tell him you'd like to take things a bit slower.