Guys would you date someone who earns more than you/is better in school than you?

Or girls would you date someone who earns less/ does worse in school

My friend is seeing this guy. He is decent looking and really nice. However they are on the same programm and he is struggling quite a bit more than her.

And now someone got that idea in her head that it can't work out like that. So what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• old school sexist men will feel like they can't. but the modern man should and needs to be comfortable with it. Otherwise he will be left behind and women more and more fill high powered and high paying roles in our society. We have the greatest number of female CEOs the greatest number of female billionaires and millionaires. I a guy wants his girl to stay home cook, clean and breast feed, or work some menial job just cause his ego can't handle something different that is fine... but he will soon (next several decades) realize that it's an antiquated notion that women can be as intelligent, make more money, or have a better paying job.

What Guys Said 1

• sure 100% I would. I would not however date/be in a serious relationship with someone who would not have a job/work hard at school or work or family whatever it may be.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd definitely date someone who doesn't earn as much as me or does a little worse in school that I am, as long as I know it's not because he's being lazy and he's putting in a real effort.