Guys. Why would he do this to me?

I dated a guy (Kyle) for a bit, but then we broke up. We just started redating a few days ago but once again we broke up, this time he did it by saying he was dating another girl. I was a bit hurt yet I got over it until my other ex told me that Kyle only redated me to get me off his back. That his plan was to ask me out but then make me angry by dating another girl, so I would be so mad I wouldn't bother him anymore. My question is ... Guys why would he do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• So he can leave the relationship with his head held high and yours hung in defeat. People with pride, when they get hurt, it bruises their ego.

Both men and women do this, they want to feel like the superior person when the relationship is cut.

• The purpose of him dating me again was to hurt me so I would leave him alone. He never wanted to be with me ...

What Guys Said 2

• It hurts less when your the one who leaves the relationship everybody knows that. Could have been you or in this case it was him who left you.

• You're in high school, 90% of guys justw ant sex anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• first of all the kinda guy would do that is sum immature guy who is afraid to be in a relationship with a smart girl p.s like OK so I know my ex did that 2 anyways listen try to keep yourself busy ignore him if he ever try to talk to you I mean if you want to talk to him do that if you don't walk away but that life ,hes not here with you now that was never meant

• Why? Well you already know that answer, he's a careless a**hole... I don't think you can rationalize it... sorry that happened to you.