16yr old sister dating a 25yr old man, Help?

There is this girl I consider as my little sister, she is really sweet and so innocent and naive it's sickening.

Today she told me she's dating this 25 year old man and that pissed me the f**k off because she is a child and he is a man.

What would you do in this situation? I don't want anything to happen to her..

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to her... and if she isn't willing to listen ask a cute guy friend of urs to help her out...

i mean ask the guy to start talking to her and this might help to distant her from this olddie...

What Guys Said 2

• Age is just a number. And who are we to decide who another person should or should not love.

• Obviously it matters less the older you get. However, a 9 year gap talking about 25 and 16? That's not good. If it were 35 and 26? I'd say age is just a number. In this case, it is more of a man preying on a young girl.

• Actually, since she's a minor and they have a sexual relationship...that would be statutory rape, whether it was consensual or not

• show me this law!

• Have you talked to her about it? try to get her to see that it's wrong and she should walk away?

• I'm thinking about taking her our next week to gather some info. I talked as much as I could in the little time we had but nothing registered.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you can report it to the authorities.

• Depends on the state. In some states, 16 is the age of consent so there's nothing authorities will do.

• actually I'm not in the US and it's illegal here. That I will work on.

• Oh, I didn't even think to look at your country. Yeah, if it's illegal, that's one way to put a stop to it.